The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)

Here is part two!!

You woke up, opening your eyes slowly. You expected to be tied up in a chair, but no. You were lying down on a bed and covered with blankets. You were confused, you looked and saw you were no longer in your assassin robes. " Where the hell am I?" You thought to yourself, the last thing you know you were about to attack your target, when suddenly everything went black.

You were deep in thoughts until a knock on the door snap you out. A woman walked inside, she was wearing a red dress, had a long black hair and a pair of beautiful blue orbs. She held a tray in her hands, but when she saw you awake, she reached to your said and put the tray on the nightstand beside you. " Ahh, you finally woke up!! I was worried about you!!" You only stared at her with confusion " You seem you don't remember me, right?......" She faked a sad smile " It's me, my dear!! Look carefully at me and you will remember." You did as you were told and you get a sudden flashback.

" Your family never loved you, but I will love you and take care of you, my child."

" Miss Amelia......" she smiled at you sweetly. She was the woman who took care of you when you were a child, but she was older. " It's been a while, hasn't it? Look at you, all grown up and beautiful young lady." She put her hand on your cheek and you leaned in her touch " I missed you so much....." you said smiling, but your smile disappeared and was replaced with frown when you saw the Templars symbol in a necklace around her neck. You pushed her hand away and glared angrily at her " Templar? You're a Templar?" You said as you looked around for your robes and weapons." I'm always a Templar my dear and you seemed to be an Assassin....... but don't worry, I won't hurt nor anyone else because you're like a daughter to me...... Tell me now, did you meet your siblings?" You just looked at her and then down at your hands " Yes...... I met them." Your hands made a tight fist and she noticed it and put her hand above yours " You still hate them, right?" You nodded.

" Then help me eliminate them and earn your revenge for being abandoned."

Main while, Jacob ran to the meeting spot in an incredible speed. His thoughts were just about you being held with the Templars. Thankfully, Jacob knew were you would be, but hopefully you still alive.

When Jacob reached there, Eric and Evie were already there. He reacher to them " Y/N....... She was...... She was trapped........ I....I..." Evie and Eric didn't really understand what Jacob said, he was panting hardly. " Jacob, just gether your breaths and talk." Evie said, rolling her eyes slightly.

Jacob started to explain everything happened to you to them. " Why didn't you help her, Jacob?" Evie hit Jacob on the back of the head causing the young Frye to held his head and glare at his sister " I WAS going to help her, but as I said there was smoke everywhere and I couldn't see until it was too late, sweet sister."

Eric in the other hand was panicking about you and decided to tell the twin " We need to find her!! They will kill her if we stay like this!!" He said and turned to leave, but Jacob stopped him " But I didn't finish my speech yet....." Eric faced Jacob " What do you mean?" Eric started to get annoyed by Jacob's behavior " While she was talking with the man, he called her ' miss Frye'. May you explain this?" Jacob raised an eyebrow and waited while Evie stared with wide eyes. Eric only looked away " Is that her true name? Is she really American Assassin? Born and raised there?" Jacob snapped angrily at Eric. Eric sighed and looked back at Jacob " Yes, it's her name since she was born. She is not an American, she is British......" Both of Frye looked at him with a shock written all over their faces. " She is...... No way......" Evie said, not believing what Eric said " She blamed you both with your father for leaving her in the streets alone, doing her best to survive. Until one day our mentor found her and took her to America far away from you."

Jacob and Evie looked at each other and then back at Eric " But the doctor said that the baby died with mother." Evie said with a sad tone " But Evie, what if the doctor was lying about the baby being dead.". Eric thought for moment, then a sudden thing came to his mind " What was doctor's name?" Evie and Jacob thought, trying to remember " I think miss Amelia." Evie said

" Oh no!!......" Eric yelled " This woman isn't a doctor!! She is a Templar....." Eric was more angrier then before " How did you know about this?" Evie asked " The mentor saw her and asked Y/N about the woman and she told him everything about her. When he did more investigation, he found out that she is one of the most important Templars and he couldn't leave Y/N to her." Eric was able to see the angry expressions on the twins' face " Dammit, there's a possibility that she might be the one who kidnapped her......" Evie said " Then let's go and save our little sister, Evie." She nodded and everyone ran yo save you before anything might happen to you.

Back to you. You were sitting in the room you were in, thinking about miss Amelia's words.

" You shouldn't help them. They are Assassins and the Assassins left you to die alone. Think about it and tell me about your decision. Just let me tell you, if you choose to help the Templars, you will be the winner at the end."

You were so much confused about choosing to help the woman who took care of you or stay with the Assassins who originally left you alone. It was so hard..... Yes Jacob, Evie and your father left you, but they are your family and you're a Frye like them...... Yet you couldn't forgive them. You were watching them from afar and couldn't run to them and tell them that you have a place with them. It made sad and angry at same time. Sad because they never thought about you or looked for you. Angry because there was several times when one of them would see and yet they ignore you. But your decision was obvious to you, you won't let anyone hurt you again and to do this you need to sacrifice.

" I have made my decision and I won't regret it...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that wasn't bad. It's almost as if explanation for what happened to reader chan.

Jacob:- I love this already.....😍

Me:- * Glaring at him*..... Shut up and go away.

Anyway part three is coming next.

Be amazing
RC~😋