Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)

Hello, here's part 2 for the lovely readers.

Warning:- Self harm and deep depression.

Hope you enjoy ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the hurtful words you took from Ezio, you ran out of the school to your house. You were so much depressed and you couldn't take it anymore. You reached your house and ran directly to your room, ignoring the open door behind. When you entered your room, you quickly grabbed the combat knife you keep hidden. You took off your hoodie, leaving yourself in a tank top and started to cut yourself. Your previous wounds were barely healed let alone you opened them again and deeper this time. You just wanted to disappear from this world. Your tears fall down each time you would remember his full-of-hate words.

You started to feel dizzy as you cut your arms while blood oozed out of the wounds. Your grasp on the knife loosened and it fall down with you a little later. The blood made a small pool around you as your E/C eyes started to get heavier and heavier. Before you fully pass out, you saw two figures came running to you and calling your name.

~~

Ezio and Selena were walking and chatting happily, until a strong hand grabbed both of them in an empty class room. "che diavolo? ( What the hell?)" Ezio cursed. When he looked at the person who grabbed him, his eyes widen at the realizationp that Cristina was the one who did this with Leonardo. She had an angry expressions on her face. Seeing Cristina like this made Selena frown.

" Cristina, what was that for?" The brown haired boy said.

" Ezio, there's something important you need to know about this girl." Leo said, crossing his arms. It was the first time Ezio saw him with an angry face. Ezio rolled his eyes " Are you going to say that she is the bad person and she did horrible things exactly like Y/N ?" Ezio said with a lazy tone. " Yeah!! Why don't all of you leave me and Ezio alone? You all think she is the innocent one while I'm the innocent here!!" Selena said.

Cristina couldn't take it anymore, so she stared to yell" YOU SHUT UP, YOU FUCKING LIAR!! YOU ARE FAR AWAY FROM BEING INNOCENT,YOU BITCH!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO MADE ME AND EZIO BREAK UP AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PUT Y/N IN A BAD CONDITION!!" Cristina raised her voice which made Ezio and Selena jump. " What are you talking about? Do you have a proof?" Asked Selena as she put her hands on her hips. A smirk appeared on Cristina's face as she pulled her phone " Ohh yes, I do have a proof!!" Selena suddenly became nervous as Cristina walked toward Ezio and showed him a few videos on her phone. One of the videos was about what happened between you and Selena earlier, another one was about a guy who Selena said that you sent him to harm her saying the truth and others when she faked a few photos of Cristina.

" I-I can't believe this? You were behind everything!!?" Ezio snapped at Selena. "They are all fake Ezio....they...they just want to separate us..... I didn't do anything!!" She said nervously, Ezio made a disgusted face " You really are disgusting!! You did everything!!" Selena gulped for her not being able to answer "ANSWER ME!?" He yelled.

" She was behind everything Ezio. She faked photos of me, making you believe I was cheating on you. And she agreed with a boy from another school to pretend that he attacked her because Y/N sent him and paid him." Leo said calmly, putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder. " But why?" Ezio's voice was shaken as he spoke. " I well tell you why, because simply she wanted money. She thought that dating a rich boy like yourself would be great since you will buy expensive gifts and take her to a luxurious places and all. When she knew we were dating, she wanted to remove me from her way. When she thought she succeeded, Y/N and you became more closer then before even when you were with her. That's why she did everything. She knew she will never get Federico since he is not interested yet." Cristina explained everything.