Father Altaïr Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader

I have been wanting to write this, so hope you like it.

Imagine:- You met your father after long time, but you hated him so much. You blamed him for your mother's death, but one day, he faced his fear to save you.

I know this would be impossible for Altaïr to face his fear, but carry on with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N stood there, watching her mother coughing violently because of her illness. She had been like this since Y/N was Seven. Y/N did everything to make her mother comfortable, so she can rest well and recover from her disease. Y/N had been asking her mother about her father, if she knew anything about him. But all she said was "You will meet him one day, my child." Y/N always hated this answer as well as her father. He left her alone and didn't ask about her or her mother. Why didn't he look for them?

One day, Y/N woke up and saw her mother preparing herself to go out. The child sat up and called her mother, "Mama, why are you up this early? You need to rest." The woman looked at her only daughter and smiled, "It's fine, my dear and I'm feeling good today. I just need to have a small walk for some fresh air." Y/N tilted her head "Are you sure you will be fine Mama?" The H/C haired woman nodded her, "Yes, I will be fine."

"I will go with you.

"No no. No need for this! You stay here and relax, I won't take long."

The Ten years old girl thought for a bit then nodded her head. Y/N's mother left the small house, but she didn't know that Y/N was following her.

Her mother walked to an alleyway where there was a man in all white leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Y/N hid behind the big crocks since her body was small. She could hear what they were talking about,"You asked me to come, what do you want?" The man said coldly. "Hello to you too..." The woman said "... I want to tell you it's time for you to meet her Altaïr." She continued which made Altaïr confused. "Meet who?" Y/N's mother sighed at his question.

"Your eldest daughter."

This made the assassin shocked, "My daughter? S-since when I had an eldest daughter?" He asked. "Since the day I found out your cheating mistake. It was the day I was going to tell you that I was pregnant." She said confidently. "How do I know she is my own daughter and not from someone else's?" Altaïr asked with a frown. "Shame on you to think I would be like you. I never got married nor met any man because...because I still think about you and also my body can no longer bare with the pain." The mother said, fixing the scarf around her shoulders. "You still care about me after everything!? Why?" Altaïr was shocked to know that she still care about him, he felt guilty.

"I don't know, let's not go back to the past now. What's important is my daughter. I have no time Altaïr, the disease is stronger then me and I don't want her to suffer like me. When my time comes, do take her with you. I will let someone tell you when I disappear. You can go now." She said everything she wanted to say and turned to leave, but Altaïr stopped her,"What's her name?" She turned to him and smiled, "Y/N, Y/N L/N. I gave her my family's name since her father didn't care about her." And with that she left.

Y/N was still setting there, covering her mother to hide her whimpers. Her mother will die soon and she had to go with her father, she will finally meet him. She quickly wiped her tears and went to her shortcut, so she can reach to her small house before her mother.

Short while later, the mother came back home, "Y/N, I'm home." Y/N ran out of their room to her mother's arms. "You took long mama." She said with a creaking voice. "I'm sorry my dear, I met an old friend." Her mother said, petting her daughter's head. "Don't leave me alone mama!"