Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader

I will try another way of writing this time.

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- It's your birthday and no one remembered it, even your father. Or.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N Cormac, the only child who made a great friendship with the whole Templars, even the grandmaster himself. She was so active and lovely, and her father was so proud of his daughter.

Y/N was playing with her father in the living room while Haytham was reading a book. " I will win in this fight!!" Y/N yelled as she pointed her wooden sword. Shay laughed loudly and said " Show me then!!"

The little girl shouted and ran to her father, they fought for a bit. Of course Shay didn't fight strongly considering that his daughter was still young. Shay let her ' stab' him and he fall down, holding his ' wound'. " I win, mwhahaha!!" Y/N said as she laughed loudly. Shay then started to talk, pretending to be dying " Oh no, the mighty knight has beaten me!! I think I will die!!" He then closed his eyes. Y/N looked at her father and ran to him almost crying " No father, don't die!! I'm sorry, I won't do it again!!"

Shay laughed and sat up. Y/N hugged her father and said " Don't do this again!!" She pouted and Shay chuckled " Alright sweetheart, I won't do it again." She smiled but then frowned and crossed her arms, looking away "Y/N...." He called, but she didn't answer.

" Oh, you're still mad at me? Okay then
....!!" Shay started to tickle her sides, making her laugh out loud " HAHAHA, STOP..... DADDY.......PLEASE, I CAN'T .....HAHAHAHAHA" Shay smirked " Not until you tell me if you're mad at me or not." She couldn't speak due to her lack of breathing properly, but she managed to speak up " ALRIGHT......HAHA.... I'M......NOT MAD.....AT YOU... HAHAHA" 

Shay stopped tickling her and held her in his arms. " Now was that hard?" He asked mockingly and Y/N groaned in annoyance " Not fair!!" Was all she said. Shay walked with Y/N in his arms toward Haytham. He looked up from his book to see Y/N annoyed and Shay chuckling " Why little Y/N angry?" He asked " Father is cheating everytime we play!!" She said " Oh.." Haytham said as he stood up " Would you be satisfied if I did this?" Haytham then hit Shay at the back of his head " Ow!! What was that for?" She laughed at her father" This is for making Y/N angry." Haytham said calmly. " Thank you Haytham!!" She said in an innocent way " Your welcome my dear."

" Now young lady, it's time to sleep." Shay said walking toward the stairs " But daddy, I'm not tired ~" she said then yawned " Yeah, sure thing you're not tired." He reached to her room and put her in the bed, pulling the blanket over her " Good night daddy!!" She said " Good night, little bee!!" He then left the room and went down stairs with Haytham.

Next day:-

Y/N woke up, excited that this day was a special day for her. Today, she turned to be 10 years old. She was looking forward to spend the whole day with her father. She pushed the blanket away and ran out of her room, she sneaked into her father's room. She walked quietly toward her sleeping father and jumped on the bed, making Shay to jolt up. " Daddy wake up!! It's morning already!!" She said as Shay rubbed his face with his hands.

" Good morning, princess." Shay said with a lazy smile. " Good morning Daddy!!" She said, giving her father a kiss on the cheek. Shay stood up and started to prepare himself for the day.

~~

Shay and Y/N were eating breakfast. Y/N was hoping that her father knew that today is her birthday, but he didn't talk about it at all. So, she decided to ask him " Daddy, Do you know what the date today?" Shay thought for a while then looked at her " Today is (put your birthday date), why do you ask?" Y/N frowned slightly and said " Did the date remind you of something......special?" Shay's widen as he stood up, making the young girl smile in hope " Oh no, I have a mission to do today with Haytham!! I have to go immediately!!" Shay said panicking. Y/N was disappointed that her father forgot about her birthday and Shay noticed how down she was.