Jack The Ripper x Reader

I wanted to write one about Jack because why not? And I loved his story a lot. Also, I don't know what the asylum looks like, so I will play with my imagination.

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- You met Jack in the asylum. And then you met at the same place after long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time ago:-

It was Jack's first day at the asylum, he hated the place. He couldn't believe that Jacob and the Assassins left him behind. It was so painful how he was alone, how he was scared and how he felt abandoned. However, he once met with a specific person who made him forget about his pain slightly. A person who he loved dearly, a person who he wanted to protect and be kept only for him. A certain girl with a warm and lovely smile.

~~

In the room, Jack sat alone in the corner, crying his pain out. He didn't want to be here, he didn't ask for it. Just then, the door of the room was open and he heard a few footsteps, a person spoke up.

" Alright, you can rest now. Oh, and there's a roommate will be with you starting from today." The woman said. Jack didn't look up at the people who were looking at him. He just knew that he will be with some sort of a madman or anything. He felt footsteps approaching the other side of the room and then he heard a........lullaby!! The voice was so soft, sweet and small. He lifted his head up and saw a girl in his age, she was holding a doll in her arms.

Her eyes were soft E/C color, and her H/C hair seemed so silky and her lips formed a gentle yet sad smile. She didn't seem to be sick or anything, but Jack knew that most of the mad people looked like this. Normal from the outside and broken from the inside. She lifted her head up and made an eye contact with him, she smiled which made him blush and look away.

" Hello over there!!" She spoke up. Jack spun his head and blushed more deeply when he saw her looking at him. He just nodded and moved his eyes to the ground. He felt her walking toward him and he pushed himself more to the corner.

" Why are you afraid? I'm not like the others." She said softly with a smile. " W-what are talking...about?" He asked, making her giggle. " My name is Y/N, and you?" She asked politely " I'm.....Jack..." She laughed slightly and said " What a beautiful name!! I'm pleased to meet you Jack." He smiled with a blush and said " Me too.....Y/N."

~~

Since that day Y/N and Jack became close friends as the days passed. He forgot about everything that happened to him and started to feel alive again and the same could be said for her too. Both of them were so pure and innocent, but their lives were like hell to them. And that was their subject for today.

" Tell me Jack why are you here?" She asked innocently, Jack was shocked at first and looked away. Y/N understood that he didn't want to talk about it, but her curiosity was so strong and she decided to tell him her story first.

" If you don't want to, it's alright. However, I will tell you mine because I trust you......." She started "....... In the past, I was from a noble family. My mom and dad were respected from the other nobles as well and pretty much known in London........But unfortunately, my father wasn't loved by my uncle. Actually, my uncle envied him and hated him because grandpa gave almost all of his wealth to dad and gave a little to uncle. At first, uncle wasn't bothered by it and accepted the reality, but his wife was brainwashing him and telling him that he is the eldest and he must have the big part of it. My uncle and his wife paid a few men and told them to kill mom and dad and keep my alive, so that uncle won't be suspicion. My uncle pretended that he came to save me and I believed him. Until one day, I heard him and his wife talking about the incident. I heard everything about the deal and how he killed the men to dispose of the evidence. When I told the police about it, my uncle said........" She paused for a moment " He told them that since my parents' death, I started to blame anyone that they killed my family. And then they put me here under a major mental illness treatment and uncle now enjoying the money my father collected.....This doll was the last thing my mom and dad brought to me in my birthday. " She sniffed and wiped her tears.