Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)

This one is requested by @rainbowsalt1 and an idea was given by @MonicaPlascencia9

Thank you all for supporting my book, this makes me want to do more and I will try to update as much as I could.

There would be a character named Roger and was the one who killed the child.

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- Haytham Kenway avenges you and Connor. In addition, something will make you happy and afraid will happen to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Furious.

That's what Haytham felt when he knew what happened to Connor and Y/N. He was glad that his son found someone he loves and also got married although he didn't attend the wedding. He also almost got a child, but it was already late to save her. When he became the grandmaster, he vowed to protect the innocent. He didn't let the Templars harm children, let alone his granddaughter. It was the first time he saw Connor broken like this, he even saw something slide down his cheeks. Tears. He had never seen Connor cry before (I don't know if he saw him cry before, but let's pretend that it was the first time hehe.), so hurt and sad.

When he reached to the Green Dragon, he immediately went to his room, trying to figure out how to find who killed the child. I'm not letting this go, I will find them and killed them whatever was the cost. His thoughts where just focused on finding them and it seemed God wanted to help Haytham to get what he wanted. Under his window, there was two Templars talking about the incident that happened four months ago.

"Did you know what Roger did?" The first one said.

"No, I don't know. I was in away for months. What happened?" The second one asked.

"Oh yes, I forgot! I will tell you, he actually shot a pregnant woman..." The first Templar said with a slight hint of anger.

"What? This is impossible!! Why did he did that?" The second one didn't even bother to hide his shock.

The first one sighed,"He said she was an assassin wife. I told him to leave her be, but he was stubborn." He said with another heavy sigh.

"Why didn't you stop him then?"

"I tried! I even threatened him that I will tell Master Kenway, but he said that if I tried to, he will harm my little sister and I couldn't risk it." He said, guilt and regret wrapped around his words.

"If the grandmaster knew, well...." The second Templar didn't finish his sentence, imagining what would Haytham do.

"If he found out, I will assure you that we will never see his face again. Hopefully." The two of them then walked away, leaving Haytham clenching his fists.

"Well then Mr. Roger, I may have to discuss an important issue with you." He muttered under his breath, making his way out to look for the murderer of his granddaughter.

~~

Now, let's go and check on Y/N and Connor. Y/N now was with the doctor while Connor waited outside pacing around. He was worried about her so much. After that day, he managed to convince her that it's time to have another child and she eventually agreed. They had been trying hard until today when Y/N felt so tired and dizzy, Connor immediately ran out and brought the doctor to check on her.

When the doctor finally came out, Connor ran to him with worried expression. "Is she alright, doctor?" He asked. The doctor chuckled, "Yes, she is fine. Just a little fatigue, it will disappear soon--"