Arno Dorian x French Reader

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- Arno comes out of your Xbox.

~~~~~~~~~~~

What an exhausted day. You were so tired that you couldn't even stand. Paris was always a busy city, crowded and noisy. You can see a few couples walking around while holding hands, you envied them so much. You had broke up with your boyfriend a month ago, you caught him making out with your rival. You hated him and since then you didn't talk to him.

It was already getting dark when you reached to your medium apartment, you were ready to fall down on your bed and sleep since tomorrow was a day off. However, your exhaustion disappeared when you saw a package on your door step. You ripped the cover just a little and saw a disk case with words written : Assassin's Creed: Unity. You had been waiting for this game long time ago since you're an Assassin's Creed fan.

You quickly opened your door and ran to your livingroom. You pulled out your Xbox and put the disk in it. While it open, you grabbed some of the leftover from last night's dinner and ran back to the livingroom. " Alright monsieur Dorian we met again." You smiled as you started to play. You already played it with your best friend, but didn't have the opportunity to finish it. You also liked Arno, he is so handsome and has lovely smile. Of course, not to mention that you didn't like Élise a lot since she was Arno's lover.

You started to play the first part when Arno was a child. You hated this part because he had to following Élise all the time.

You continued to play the game, "Come on Arno, let's finish this mission." When you were about to finish the mission, the game froze. "What?" You yelled as you drop the controller. You went to the Xbox and hit it, but I didn't work. You even tried to shut it down, but it wouldn't, "This is ridiculous!! Quel est le problème avec cette chose?(What's wrong with this thing?)" You cursed and shut the TV," It's already getting late, I'm going to sleep and tomorrow I will deal with the Xbox." And with that you went to your room and prepare yourself to sleep, but you didn't know that you would have a big surprise tomorrow.

Next morning:-

The next morning, you woke up by sounds of something breaking, "A burglar, in my house...... In the early morning!?" You thought as you quietly left your bed, you took the Baseball bat that you keep in your closet and walked out of your room. You made your way down to the livingroom without making any sound, if it was really a burglar, you should be quiet so you can stop them. You peeked in the livingroom and saw a man standing with his back turned to you.

" Oh my God, oh my God, oooh my God! There's someone in my livingroom!" You started to freak out, but calmed down after a moment, "Stop this Y/N, you can beat him up." With thar in mind, you sneaked in the livingroom and was ready to hit him. However, he turned around around and pulled out......A sword! But this wasn't the thing that made you shocked, what made you shocked was that he was none other then.... Arno Victor Dorian himself.

You dropped the Baseball bat down, "Qui es-tu? Et où suis-je?( Who are you? And where am I?)" He asked you. Everything about him was the same, the hair, the face, the looks. He was wearing his assassin robes.

" Calme en bas de puis je te dirai tout.( Calm down first and then I will tell you everything.)" You said as you lifted your hands up. You tried to be calm, but deep down you were fangirling a lot.

He looked at you and then put his sword away since he saw that you're harmless, " Alright then, you can start telling me who are you and where am I." He said, looking at you up and down.

" The name is Y/N L/N and you're in my house, in France, Paris." You said as you made your way to the couch and tapped the empty place for him to come and sit. He was about to introduce himself, but you cut him off, " I know who are you, Arno Victor Dorian.... I know everything about you as well."