Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader

Here's Cesare's yandere story because why not?

Warning:- Mentioning of raping.

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- Cesare has kept you to himself and saved you when you got kidnapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you end up like this?

You may ask this question, let me tell you. You were Cesare's puppet or at least that was your nickname. For how did you end up being his? Well you were an artist, you learned how to paint from Leonardo Da Vinci himself. Afterwards, you started to work alone, but you kept your painting skills as a secret. Not a lot of people knew about you. Until one day, you were in the forest painting alone, a man on a horse was walking your way.

At first, you didn't bother yourself to give him any attention, but he talked to you and said that your painting was good and he wanted you to make a picture for him. Initially, you decline him, but then you accepted when he said he will pay you.

He then introduced himself to you and you were surprised to know that he was... Cesare Borgia...... The man who everyone feared. You heard stories about him from the people, but you didn't know what he looked like because you were new in Rome. Some said that he is a dead-hearted man, some said that he shows no mercy even to the young children. But you didn't believe that there would be an unmerciful man like him, unless you see it with your own eyes.

Then you both agreed about the date you would go to his villa. ( A/N:- I don't know the place he lived in so carry on with me.😅)

Days went and you met with Cesare as you agreed. You talked and chatted to pass the time while you paint. When you finished your work, you showed it to him and he complimented your work and how much he liked it.

Days, weeks and months went by and everyday Cesare would visit you in the forest, since you spent you free time in there, or would ask you to come to his villa. You were just taking his offers as a friend, nothing more and nothing less. He was so nice and kind with you, you didn't know why the people feared him that much. He was a good friend, but only to you.

However, he started to develop feelings toward you. At first his feelings were the innocent normal feelings, but when he saw how men looked at you and how you would laugh or smile whenever men talked to you, his feelings became darker, the one of obsession. He felt like this laugh and smile must be only for him, only his. And you, my dear Y/N, didn't notice how he looked to the men you talked to, as if he wanted to kill them all for looking at you. You also talked about your lover to him, yes you had a lover, and he didn't accept that your heart was already taken. Therefore, he had to do something to remove his rival.

One day, you were walking home alone at night. Some drunk men saw you and approached you and told you to come with them, but you refused and started to fight them. However you weren't strong enough and when you thought you were going to give up, Cesare came and saved you and took you to your home. He saw your lover walking toward your house and he saw you all shaken and scared, he ran to you and asked you if you were fine.

Your lover took you away from Cesare, but this made him so angry. The last thing you knew, a sword came out of your lover's chest. You looked behind and your E/C eyes widen at the sight in front of you. Cesare STABBED your lover.....in front of you. Your lover fall down lifelessly and Cesare walked toward you and pulled you close, whispering gently in your ear. You still can remember his words clearly as if it was yesterday, he said:

" From now on, you're mine Y/N and only mine. I'm not planning on letting my belongings walking around with random men. Got that, my puppet?"