Evie Frye x Male Reader

Requested by @kb2413

Hope you enjoy.

S/N:- Sister name.

Imagine:- You were forced to work for the Blighters to save your twin sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't do this!!"

"If you want to see your sister again, then you must do it."

"I..."

Y/N was forced to spy on the Frye twin to save his sister, S/N, who was kidnapped by the Blighters. Y/N knew he can't do this since the Frye twin were deadly assassins and he was a mere man who would just walk around, he was thankful that they didn't kill him yet. Not until he saves his twin sister.

"What would you say, Mr. L/N?" Lucy Thorne said. "I... I will do it miss Thorne, but please don't hurt her." Y/N pleaded her. "You have my word, you better do a good job than." Lucy said, walking toward the window of her office. "Yes ma'am." Y/N lowered his head. "Good, you're dismissed." She waved her hand, wanting you to leave.

When Y/N went outside, he met a few Blighters who told him about the plan. He had to earn their trust, especially the older sister. Some of the Blighters will be talking about a cargo that would held different weapons for the Templars. Y/N will help them and ask them to join the Rooks. Y/N didn't want to do this, he had to save his sister as fast as possible. However, what the Blighters and Templars didn't know that Y/N and S/N were from an assassin family and Y/N had his mother's hidden blade. He kept it a secret from everyone, even his little twin sister and no one will know.

~~

Y/N was waiting for the Frye twin to come, he was hiding in an alleyway so no one can see him. Y/N then heard a thud behind him and something cold against his neck. He closed his E/C eyes and took a deep breath, "Well well well, what do we have here? A little chick that hides in the shadows!" A male voice said, "What are you doing here?" A female voice said, he knew who they were.

Y/N released the breath he had been holding, "I was waiting for you!!" He said as he looked around. "Why? If you don't mind me asking." Jacob said with a raised brow.

"I want to warn you!"

"From?" Evie asked.

"It's a trap! There is no weapons or even a cargo, they want to kill you." Y/N said trying to move away from the blade on his neck. "How are we suppose to believe you?" Evie asked as she walked toward him. "I'm forced to work with the Blighters! I want to meet you so I can ask for your help." He said.

However, a voice spoke up, "Where are those assassins? We don't have the whole night!!" A man said. "I'm taking my leave, it's hopeless." Another man said, then sounds of footsteps disappeared away. "So, you were saying the truth, huh!?" Jacob said, pulling his hidden blade away from his neck. "Yes and I want to join you, if there's a place for me."  Y/N said, determination on his face.

Jacob beamed, "There's always place for new members! Welcome to the Rooks!" He said as he put his hand on Y/N's shoulder. "I'm sorry if we scare you... Oh, we didn't catch your name?" Evie said.

"Y/N, Y/N L/N at your service."

Y/N said, bowing slightly. " Well Y/N, you will be a big help to us. I'm Evie and this my brother, Jacob." Evie introduced and Y/N nodded his head. Y/N and Evie locked their gaze together, looking at each other in the eyes. Unfortunately, she broke her gaze and cleared her throat, "We must head to the hideout now, d-do you want to join us, Y/N?" She said. Y/N could have sworn that he saw her blush, but eventually pushed this thought away and nodded his head.