Malik Al-Sayf x Reader

I'm back again........ Let's give Malik some love story....Hehehe.

Imagine:- Being cheerful and lovely woman in front of Malik to make him smile and broken when he turns his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being strong doesn't mean having big muscles or great fighting skills, it means hiding your pain inside, smiling through the tears and stitching your torn heart temporarily for it to be torn again. This's type of strength you had and you wanted the man you secretly love to has it as well, but it seems he refuses to accept it.

It was another boring day in the bureau, you were putting the books neatly in the shelves while Malik was working on the maps. You sighed and looked back at him and decided to tease him a bit. " Malik~ I'm bored! Can we go outside for a small walk?" You asked with the best puppy eyes you have. He lifted his head up and raised an eyebrow " What comes to you so suddenly?" You walked toward his desk and looked him in the eyes. " I just felt bored, so I want you to join me." You gave him a childish smile and he sighed. "No, I'm busy right now. You can go by yourself Novice."

You pouted " Pleeeeeease~." He looked at his work and said firmly " I said no and that's the end of it.". You sighed as well " You're no fun, but seriously Malik you need to move on with this. You can't stay gloomy all the time!! It's been long time since the incident. Your brother wouldn't want to see you like this!!" And that's it, you hit his sensitive side that he never wanted to talk about. He looked up again, glaring at you. His eyes were filled with hatred, if the looks could kill, you would have been dead long time ago." What did you say?" He asked through gritted teeth. You just gulped, waiting for an earful lecture.

" Do you know what it feels when you can't save the person you love? Your only family?" His words were filled with pain and sadness. You opened your mouth to speak but your words stuck in your throat. " ANSWER ME?" He banged his fist on the desk as he yelled makingyou jump slightly. " I...I.." you couldn't form the words properly. " OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU NEVER FELT THIS WAY AND LOST A DEAR PERSON TO YOU BEFORE AND DIDN'T LIVE IN HELL, BLAMING YOURSELF ALL THE TIME FOR THEIR DEATH!!!" His words broke your heart . Of course you knew the feelings of losing a dear person. At the end you lost your family twice, your parents and your older brother when you were a child and your husband and your five year old son. Even after your husband's death, you didn't believe that there will be another man you would love dearly. Until Malik came in your life.

" Just leave in the main time, I want to stay alone." He said as he looked away. " Malik, I'm..... I'm sorry." You said with tears in your eyes " LEAVE!!" You nodded and left the bureau. " It seems being happy through the pain shows nothing but misunderstandings." You thought as you walked out, head down and tears running down your face. You couldn't blame him because he never knew about your loss, but that doesn't mean he should break your heart with his mean words. There's no one in this didn't go through pain even if they were full of happiness.

Time skip:-

Since that day, you didn't talk to Malik that much like before nor you start a conversation with him. He thought it was strange, you would be back to tease him after he yelled at you. Buy this time, you weren't interested in making him smile anymore. You would stay all the time in your room or out all day and return at night. Malik didn't like this and he felt it was his fault. Whenever he tried to talk to you, you would only nod or just give a single word. He couldn't even approach your room because of how busy he was.

Today was the day of the anniversary of your family's death. It happened to be the same day that your husband, son, older brother and partner died in. It was rare thing to happen, but a painful one as well. At this time you would spend the whole day at their graves and talk to them all day. You woke up early and left the bureau without Malik knowing. It had been a year and he didn't know about the special routine you do to them.