Connor Kenway x Wife Reader

Finally!! A story about Connor. I have been thinking of a story about him and I found it.

Hope you like it.

Imagine:- Connor supports you in the time you most needed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been like this ever since that day. The day both of the young married couple lost their child. Just one month left and the baby would be with them, but that stupid bullet that went to her belly killed the child. Y/N had been mentally crushed after what she went through and Connor, her husband, had been doing his best to help her through this tragedy.

Haytham even was surprised that Connor didn't show himself for three weeks. He didn't know that his son was in a horrible condition along with his wife. Achilles understood Connor's state and didn't give him mission for a while. This continued for almost four months this and the Templars were getting stronger with each passing day. However, Connor couldn't continue like this! Even though Y/N needed his support, he can't let the Templars take control over the Colonies.

~~

Connor was now walking through the forest, thinking of how to make Y/N skip over the anguish. He couldn't just let her drown in the sorrow, he knew that she is a mother and should feel this way, but not like this. He had to do something to save her.

"I see you finally decided to leave your den."

A familiar voice said, interrupting Connor's thoughts,"What do you want father?" He said, gritting his teeth at the last part of the question. "What a lovely way to greet your father, Connor." Haytham said as he walked toward his son with his hand behind his back. "What happened to you, Connor? Those days you were gone." Questioned Haytham. There was a hint of concern in his voice which caught Connor off guard. However, this made even more angry then before. It was the Templars fault that he lost his child and made Y/N sick and sad. He clenched his fist tightly as he looked at his father with fury.

"Why do you care?" Connor asked. Y/N was now the only one in his mind. He promised to protect her and make her happy, but everything crushed down when a Templar shot her while she was in the market buying some stuff. Connor knew it wasn't his father's fault, but he was responsible for anything the Templars do. At the end, he is the grandmaster of them, "What are you talking about?" Asked Haytham as he crossed his arms. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO ME? YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!..." Connor yelled his rage out. "...You left me and mother alone and I didn't complain, but now, your fellow Templars destroyed my life completely." His tears started to appear in his eyes, but thankfully, the hood covered his eyes.

"What?"

"I was expecting my first child when your Templars kill her, they killed your granddaughter. You killed her..." Connor said, "...Me and Y/N were waiting for her to come so she could lit our lives and see her grow up, but you took her away. Y/N now is sick and I can't do anything to help her." He added with a soft voice. He couldn't forget how she held her babygirl and cried her heart out. It was the most unwanted event that any mother shouldn't experience. "I didn't know about this, Connor. If I knew, I would never let them live because they killed an innocent child." Haytham said. Connor shook his head and turned to the other side and said, "Just forget about it!!"

And with that, Connor went back to the homestead where Y/N was waiting for him. Haytham put in his mind that he had to find the Templar who killed his granddaughter, even if it costs him his position and life.

~~

When Connor entered his room, he didn't see Y/N on the bed, resting as the doctor said. He started to panic, thinking of where could Y/N be in this moment. He was afraid that she might hurt herself or worst, might those Templars or Redcoats find her. He quickly reached outside and ran around the forest, looking for his dear wife.

Connor looked around for almost three hours. There was one last place she could be. Their child's grave. They bury her in the small hill which wasn't far from the homestead. There was a single tree on it Connor and Y/N liked to set under and watch the sunset together. When he reached there, Y/N indeed was there,setting in front of the grave. Connor approached her quietly not to disturb whatever she was doing. He could hear her talking and this made his heart shutter in sadness.

"I'm sorry my dear, I couldn't protect you. I even disappointed your father, I'm sorry my child. I'm so sorry, I'm a horrible mother and wife." She was crying while saying those words. Connor couldn't take it anymore and automatically ran to her, wrapping his arms around her small form. "You're not like this,Y/N! You didn't disappoint me nor our child... You're a great woman, don't say that please." He pleaded, putting his forehead on hers.

"Connor!?...." She whispered.

"I'm here and I will never leave your side."

This made Y/N cry even more and hug him back. Connor petted her back while telling her that everything is going to be okay. However, he wanted to know, why did she come here from the first place? It's not like he forbid her from coming, but she didn't come here ever since the funeral. He had to ask and know why, "Y/N, did something happened that made you come here?" He asked with a soft voice. Y/N sobbed once more and said "I saw her in my dream."

"Huh!?"

"Our daughter. I was in a dark place and she was standing far away from me. She looked beautiful, she looked exactly like you...." She smiled a little, but frowned upon remembering the rest of her dream, "...But when I focused on her expression, she was frowning. She said that I wasn't good enough to be a mother and I couldn't protect her. Then you appear beside her and said the same thing and said that I took away your happiness..." Connor tightened his grasp around her, "... You both walked away and I started to run after you, but the more I run, the more you walk away. It was so real, Connor, I felt so lonely and pathetic." She started to cry again, her cries mixed with sobs and sorrys.

Connor didn't want to see her like this, he didn't want to hear her say those things about her. It wasn't her fault, "Y/N, look at me." He ordered. At first she didn't look at him, but then he lifted her head up by the chin and made her look at him. "You didn't take anything from me, Y/N. You're MY happiness! If I was really disappointed, you would never see my face in your life. But I stayed with you because I love you so much, please don't say those things about you." Connor said gently and kissed Y/N lightly. The H/C haired woman smiled slightly through her tears,"Really?" She asked and Connor nodded firmly. "You're a bliss to me, Connor. Thank you for being my friend, my family, my soulmate and my husband. Thank you so much." Y/N said as she hugged him again.

"I must be the one to thank you for being with me in everything." Connor said as he hugged back.

This was how Connor could make Y/N skip over the tragedy of losing their child. She needed him and he was there for her, to hold her hand and tell that she wasn't alone. Although they lost a precious piece of them, their love was still alive and it'll bliss them with another child to grow up between them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried when I wrote this.

Connor:- *Rolls his eyes*..... Please stop exaggerating.

*Sniffs and starts to sob*... It was sad.

Connor:- Oh God, here we go again.

*Starts to cry*

Connor:- I'm leaving.

See you soon.

Be amazing ~
RC ~😋