Chapter 1

Y/n's P.O.V

It's really rainy outside, The rain were pouring very heavy and It made me think twice to even step my feet outside and go to the time square.

I have an umbrella with me so I can still go there but it looks like the weather is talking to me, It was telling me to stay and enjoy a hot chocolate drink that I don't know how to do so a pizza would be great.

I still need to.. Because today will be the opening of a BTS store in the time square and I do NOT want to miss that just because this rain got in the way. I'am a big fan of BTS, Since ... I'am a baby.

I'am born to stan this 7 heavenly looking men.

With that reason being said, I don't have any bias. I just can't pick one, Well.. Lately I've been thinking about Yeontan so He's my bias and bias wrecker.

I wore my jacket to protect me from cold wind and a huge umbrella, I'am the only one using it. It's not like I have a huge group of ARMY friends to join with me under the umbrella.

I lock my door and step on the wet rough floor. First step is done, Now all I have to do is do it all over again until I reach my destination.

--------

I was listening to music while I made my way to the time square. I didn't need to ride any vehicle since the time square only took me a 20 minute walk.

From my view I could see a very long line, That line was coming from a closed store and I already know that's the store.

The line was very distracting to some of the people that were walking by.. Y'know because girls screaming, A huge group of ARMY's that were blocking the way and some were sitting on the ground even though it was wet.

I was about to fall in line when a bunch of girls made it there first. Oh wow, Yeah great, That's cool yeah really nice

Some of the girls were already screaming out of excitement and these girls that were infront of me just added to the noise. They were too loud that I can hear them instead of my song.

I closed my umbrella since the rain had stop and placed it just beside me. I crossed my hands and continued listening to the music.

I look around and saw some of the ARMY's wearing BT21 headbands, Or BTS' meme face. Pretty cute

Suddenly, They started getting up from the ground. They crowded the door and I was too slow to get there too.

ARMY's started screaming.

What's happening? I'am too small to even see!

I tiptoed and raised my head to try and see a clear view, But those headbands were in the way.

Well damn it

“Excuse me, What's happening?” Beside me I ask one ARMY that was screaming so loud it made me cover my ear, She was taller than me so she got the advantage to see what's happening

“Oh! You poor little one,” She giggled “BTS is here”

No way...