Chapter 9

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up much earlier than Taehyung just so I can prepare his food and outfits, When I saw his suit hanging on the closet I grab them and let them seat on my bed.

Also, That golden ribbon cake is already on his suit.. I think he didn't notice that I just took it from the cake box. Oh gosh, I'am so nervous.. He's going to be out in the public wearing those ribbon cake.

I bet others will notice this but not Taehyung himself. But it looks good though, So I'am proud to say this will work out

He's Taehyung afterall.. He pulls everything off even a shirt that he cuts by the collar.

“Alright.. I'am done”

But I don't know what time Taehyung is supposed to be in the parking lot..

Hmm...

I think I should just wake Taehyung up, Maybe we'll be there before everyone does.

I shake him to the point I want to shake the bed instead. He's not even waking up.

“Taehyung! You'll be late!” I think I need to pour water on him “If you don't wake up I'll ugh..”

Come on think.. What's a nice threat that'll make him go stand up..

“You'll what?” Finally, He seats up and did stretching.  His eyes were closed and the sun from the window was complimenting his features.

I can't take my eyes off of him..

He finished stretching and grab his phone, Laying down again and he was scrolling down from his phone. What the--

“Take a picture it'll last longer” He look up from his phone and smirked. Yeah, I would definitely do that but my phone's charging.

“Go eat and change. We're going to the parking lot in less than a minute” I clean all of the utensils  I used to cook his breakfast on the dishwasher. There's a food that was delivered here by the hotel management but when I tasted it, it's uh.. It's not really my type.

So I thought since I'am not going to eat it I'll just cook my own breakfast. I decided to also give Taehyung some too just in case he doesn't like the food that the hotel gave.

I'am already finished dressing myself up and my hair is already fixed so there's really nothing for me to do. Taehyung can wear his suit by himself and he doesn't need someone to help him with his food.

So I'll be on my phone.

I missed my phone

Oh right! I completely forgot about Kang Daniel! What is he doing right now? I hope he's having a wonderful day

“Let's go” I heard him say.

Already?

“Alright, I'll be contacting the other--”

“What? Not you.. I'am talking to myself. I'am planning on sleeping again” He rests his head on his pillow

“But Tae--”

“It's too early... ”

Gosh darn it.. If only I know what's the call time in the parking lot then I will let Taehyung sleep again But I don't have it

“Help me out okay? I left my schedule board in Korea now if you don't want to get going, Might as well I become Jungkook's assistant” I placed all of my things in my luggage just to show him I'am moving in Jungkook's room

“Hey! Y-You can't do that” He was fast to hold my hands making me stop from packing my things “I can, Everyone knows your attitude Taehyung. Now let me go--”