Chapter 30

Hwenji's P.O.V

While Taehyung is taking a shower, I sat on his bed and played with Yeontan. He is fluffy as always. I missed him sleeping on my lap while I'm in Taehyung's living room before.

Everything is getting so messed up now. It started when Taehyung revealed that Daniel is his cousin.

But that's fine, Daniel can help me avoid Taehyung too. If you're wondering what..

Well

I will be getting married to Taehyung.

A force marriage to be clear. I don't like Taehyung and I know I never will but my father.. He is the one and Taehyung who controls everything

My phone rang and I quickly answered it since it is Daniel.

"Hey" I whispered

"Hwenji.. Are you with Taehyung now?"

"Yeah"

"How about Y/n? Is she there?"

"She went out to buy a coffee. She's been getting headaches from Taehyung's childness"

"Well that's cute, Anyways I have been thinking for the past few hours and I decided we should tell Y/n about this whole thing"

"Are you serious? Y/n might get mad at us for pulling a prank on her!"

"A prank? You think her life is a prank? Hwenji, Taehyung will kill her if he finds out she was the one he was looking for, For how many years!"

"Alright, Chill.. I think Y/n might think this is a prank that's what I meant"

"What prank?" Soon, The door opened and it revealed Taehyung shirtless on the top and only a towel covering for his bottom.

I looked away " Get dressed will you?"

"You'll prank Y/n?"

"No, I'm not going to prank her. Get dressed before she--"

He leans his face close "Prank or are you plotting something?" He smirked and raised his right eyebrow "Taehyung.. Don't get too close. They might think we know ea--"

"Who told you two to flirt in a busy schedule?" The door burst open, It was Y/n tapping her feet on the ground "R-Right.. Busy schedule" I looked down and tried avoiding my skin to touch Taehyung's.

"I'm joking, We don't have a busy schedule today" She smiled but then frowned "But that doesn't mean you two can flirt around. You both have a relationship but that's just for the public .. Don't get too touchy behind the camera"

Is she jealous?

"Aww, You're still my munchkin Y/n--"

"No, Please no" Y/n cringed

I breathe out, Not realising that I've been holding my breath. I walk pass Y/n but she stopped me by holding my shoulder

"Can we talk?" oh, no.

I nodded. We walk out of Taehyung's room while he is dressing. Y/n looked around and sighed deeply

Does she know already? Did Daniel told her?

"Hwenji.. Daniel he.." She stopped and pursed her lips. The suspense.. Why does she have to stop there?

"Daniel called me earlier and told me things I didn't know" She looked at me "What is it? What does that have to do with me?"

"Well I was thinking you could help.."

"What is it? Tell me, I'm dying right now"

Her eyes widened "Really?" I only chuckled at her reaction

"Well.. Daniel said that he wanted to ask me out on a date and ofcourse I know you like him.. So I asked you first," She said

D-Daniel asked her out? B-But..

Daniel better have explanations. My heart is, oh my gosh.

"O-Oh.. You should say yes" I smiled "No.. I think I'll say--"

"No" Taehyung walked out of his room and grab Y/n by her waist, Taking her outside

Of course, Taehyung the jealous one is there to stop her. I mean I would let Daniel and Y/n go together if that means Daniel will tell everything to Y/n..

If that plan didn't went well.. We're gonna have to think of a new plan.

I should start giving hints to Y/n that she's in danger.

"Hwenji, Let's go" I saw Namjoon smiling at me. I nodded and walked out of the house

---------------

Y/n's P.O.V

The boys is already performing on stage, leaving the staff's on the backstage. Me and Hwenji sat beside each other, talking about Daniel.

She said it was fine if I go out with Daniel since there's something I need to know and Daniel will be a big help.

When she said that, I had a different vision of the date. I didn't looked at it as a date anymore, rather a normal meet up.

"So tomorrow is your day" I tried getting my mind off Daniel "Yeah.. I'am ready to read painful opinions"
She swing her legs

"They'll support you, I promise" I pat her back and smiled, She looked at me and smiled either.. But I could tell just by looking from her eyes she's not happy.

"Maybe Daniel will support you.. It's just you pretending to be Taehyung's girlfriend.. It won't hurt"

She shrugged "I just wish I didn't make out with Taehyung that night" I chuckled "You two didn't do that.. You two were just drunk. That's I guess an excuse"

For me it is.. They both didn't know who each other is. Even Taehyung thought Hwenji is me.

There was a moment of silence from the two of us, Only the boys loud song can be heard. Their voices that filled my head and the beats pumping inside my chest.

Then Daniel entered in my head again "So.. Do you know what exactly Daniel will tell me?" I faced her and squinted my eyes

"Y/n, I can't tell you. You might not believe me" She avoided eye contact

I bit my bottom lip. I'll find out everything by my own I guess.

--------------

The boys won from their performance and their manager had dismissed us early than usual. I tried my best not to make any conversation from Sura or the boys to go home early. Taehyung didn't stopped me from leaving first so that's nice.

I didn't went straight to my house, But I went to the police station to try and find for Mr. Anime dude's case.

My parent's told me he died the next day for unknown reason and his parents too.. But I don't know the reason. If the police had investigated about Mr. Anime dude's case then they must have evidences or theories filed in it.

Maybe I'll have any idea if he's still alive or not. My parent's telling me he died isn't enough for me to believe he is really dead.

No.

“Yes?” The police officer looked up from his computer “Oh uhm.. Is there any case from Mr. Anime dude's cas--” I cut myself off realising that's not his real name.

Stupid six-year-old me giving nicknames to that guy instead of knowing his real name.

“Mr.. What?” He furrowed his eyebrows “Is there any case here about a ninth grade student who died?”

Well that's a much stupid question “Mam, There's a lot of cases filed here about that.. Please be specific”

Ugh, Mr. Anime dude...

“Uhm.. A boy.. A guy rather in ninth grade--”

“Mam I'm afraid--”

“Oh for god's sake nevermind..” I throw my hands on the air and thank the confused police officer and left the police station.

Well that was useless

Where can I search next?

Ah ha.. Our old neighborhood.