Chapter 44

Y/n's P.O.V

“H-Hello.. ?”

“Y/n.. Me and Seo Yoon have made our decision”

I gulped “Yes.. ?”

“Please come here tomorrow with Taehyung. We'll sort things out”

With that the phone call ended.

“Taehyung they want us to go to their house tomorrow”

“That's  nerve-racking”

“Where are you two going?” I forgot Jungkook is still here “Places. Don't even dare to say you'll tag along”

“Sheesh.. My Mafia boss hyung is scary”

“Hey, That could be a story” I whispered “Is it a VKook by any chance?” Jungkook asked

Yeah, It could be a Vkook.

Or Yeontan and Taehyung.. Or Taehyung V.S. Jungkook x Yeontan.

Wait, No my imaginations are too much.

“What do you think will he say?”

“I don't know.. I can't really predict the future so we'll have to wait” I grab Yeontan out of Jungkook's grip “I think it's time for you to sleep Kookie”

“And Tae” I look at the two “I'll be going now. Night” I placed Yeontan down and kissed Taehyung's forehead

“Ew, What's with you two?”

“Jungkook, leave my room”

Me and Jungkook left his room together. We said our goodbyes and then I left the house. The other members were already asleep

So I don't want to bother them.

-----------

As I woke up, I look around my cluttered room. It's always been this way, Nothing really changed. I did my daily routine and then something came in my mind..

What time are we going to their house?

I'll ask them later. For now, I gotta go to Big Hit to do my job.

I grab my things, My phone vibrating. Signalling me that I got a notification.

It's from Youtube.

“Taehyung is dating someone besides Hwenji?

Later the other day, Kim Taehyung was seen with another girl. It seems like they were arguing in the middle of the rain. Their argue was something personal so no one dare to even say what it was. There's a picture of the two of them, soak in the rain. Other netizens said the girl was Taehyung's assistant, They've caught glimpse of her sometimes in the camera for the BTS Run .. Others says Taehyung's on the hunt for another girl. What do you think?”

This.. Everything .. It made me remember the first time I had watched one video and it made me remember where everything started.

They don't really got clear pictures of me, So I think I'm safe.

I slid my phone inside my bag and left my house, glancing over to the Hye couple's house and left the neighborhood.

The revelations lately were hard to accept but I'm glad I knew. Yeah, It's hard to believe especially Taehyung's the one responsible for it but what can I do? What's done is done.

I still hate him but that's only a half percent compared to my love for him.

I had arrived the building and head straight to the studio. I didn't manage to check the schedule board, So I'll be guessing what's happening today.

I knocked on the door and opened it, No one's in here. Where are they?

I roam around the building and finally had an idea where they could be.

The practice room.

“I'm your light” That's what I heard the first thing I opened the door.

“Oh, Y/n!” Hoseok stopped from dancing and hugged me. I hugged back and waved at everyone.

They're not really practicing, Jungkook was singing Lights. Jimin and Yoongi were sleeping. Taehyung is laying on the floor and Namjoon and Seokjin were talking on the corner.

“So what's the schedule today? You guys don't have any tour? Concerts?” I sat down on the ground “Nah, Just a boring day” says Jungkook

“Not for me, I gotta practice Boy meets evil” Hoseok started dancing again, Singing his own song.

“Babe?” Taehyung looked at me

Then, The whole room silenced. Everyone looked at us “Whoah, Whoah.. Babe who?” Namjoon stood up

“Why hyung? Don't you call Seokjin hyung that?” Taehyung sat up and looked at his hyung, innocently.

“Hey, He doesn't call me that. He calls me--”

“Jin hyung! I-I call him that”

“what's happening?” Yoongi suddenly woke up “This better be something good”

“Anyways, Babe what time are we going there?” Taehyung stood up and fixed his clothes “I think since you guys aren't busy.. We can go there now”

He caressed my cheeks and stared at my eyes for a good 10 seconds with a smile.

“Then let's go. Bye hyung”

-------------

“Are you nervous?”

“Yeah, Whatever may their decision be.. I accept it”

I pressed their doorbell and it opened immediately. Mrs. Hye was the one who opened the door, I didn't see her smile.

She greeted us by a nod and let's us in.

We followed from behind and she led us to their dining area. Foods were placed on the table and there I saw Mr. Hye sitting.

“Have a seat” He said

We both did as told and this is where everything begins

“Before we will say our decision, let's eat first. We wanted the two of you to join us and have a normal conversation. So please, Just like before.. Let's have fun” He said

Alright.. Act normal.. Act as if we didn't know Taehyung's revelation.

I sigh deeply and nodded.

“So how's your day? Were you guys busy?” Mrs. Hye ate “Not really, But we will have a tour by next next week.. So I guess we're busy”

The couples looked at each other.

“Good luck Taehyung. Always bring your dog and your stuff toy” -Mrs. Hye

“Oh, Mr. Realephant has friends now” Taehyung smiled

Oh, yeah.

“What's their names?”

“I don't know actually..”

“Taehyung, You need to taste this. This is Seo Yoon's specialty”

Taehyung reach his plate for Mr. Hye to place the food.

“I'am thankful you invited us” I said

Mr. Hye then finished eating. Exact time Taehyung finished too “Because you need to know our decision”

Here we go.

“Taehyung we understood you and your story and we believed you” -Mr. Hye

“We just came from the police station yesterday to confirm everything.” -Mrs. Hye

“Taehyung it's been so long since we're looking for justice...” Mr. Hye said

“We decided to lock you up in jail. I hope you understand” -Mr. Hye