Chapter 27

BTS' P.O.V

“I think we'll head straight to your house Tae” Namjoon lift his shade up to the bridge of his nose, feeling a bit annoyed that Hwenji is late

“Does she know my house? No. Does she even know where Big Hit is located? No. So I think it's best not to invite her with our little teacup party” Taehyung crossed his hands and watched as cars passed by them

They've been standing infront of the Big Hit building for hours, Waiting for Hwenji.

“Wait! I want to add something,” Hoseok started laughing uncontrollably “Hotel? Triva--”

“There they are!” Jungkook pointed excitedly to the two girls approaching them.

“Sorry, I brought her here late. I'll be going no--”

“You're coming too, Y/n” Taehyung ordered and got in the van. Jungkook and Jimin smiled whilst dragging Y/n to the van “But--”

“The other van is there, Go inside and we'll get going” Taehyung rolled his window down. Hwenji and Y/n looked at each other, Both exchanged confused expressions.

“Hurry!”

Jimin, Jungkook, Y/n and Hwenji were inside the second van. Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung on the other.

“What's happening? Where are we going? I just got out of my bed!” Y/n run her hands through her hair.

“We're going to have a small teacup party in Taehyung's house” Jimin responds. Hwenji shrugged and looked outside the window, As if going to Taehyung's house is no big deal

“I miss his house! I miss breaking such expensive things in there” Jungkook looked at the ceiling while smiling.

“Taehyung scolds you the last time you touched his precious barbie doll” Jimin said

Everyone in the car snickered.

“Taehyung has a barbie doll? Well that's.. cute?” Y/n didn't thought of any word that could describe a man having a barbie doll in his house.

“He'll let you look at it but not touch it. Jungkook went for a broke and touched the dolls hair, Taehyung went furious” -Jimin

“Anyways, Are you Go Hwenji? Sorry if we didn't noticed you earlier.” Jimin stretch his arms out for a handshake to Hwenji.

Hwenji was trying her best not to scream because she's about to shake hands with the Bangtan's mochi

“Y-Yes, I'am Go Hwenji” She smiled

But still her mind is on Kang Daniel.

“Well enjoy running around Taehyung's house” -Jimin

-------------

Y/n's P.O.V

As we arrived, The boys seated themselves on Taehyung's comfy couch that fits almost everyone.

But Seokjin and Namjoon decided to sit separately.

“We'll head straight to the dining area. Just a reminder, If we walk passed any  expensive statues or paintings please do not touch. I repeat,” Taehyung looked at Jungkook “Do not touch”

Is that how he values everything here? When he didn't even a value my door that he broke many times?

Like that door costed me much more than what I expected to be fixed.

Also that window-- It's basically my fault but I won't do that if he didn't lock me out of my house.

I was quiet, following everyone around. I didn't even knew Taehyung lives in a mansion but he still decides to live with his hyungs.

That's quite precious.

I looked at Hwenji that was looking unbothered. Maybe she lives in a house like this too, She's used to seeing expensive things.

“Y/n, You know that?” She pointed to a two door that's almost a giant human.

“No, What's in it?” I whispered, The boys already lost in the mansion “I think that's where Taehyung hid the doll”

How did she know?

“Jungkook told me” She said

Oh

“Later, Let's ask Taehyung if we can see the doll” I gave her a smile, She smiled back but with a little giggle “I think I'll pass.. But you can though”

Seriously, I think somethings going on between Taehyung and Hwenji.

She walk ahead of me and saw a guy with a gun in his pockets, looking at me seriously. His eyebrows were arched and it's like just with his stare I could die

He was wearing a black leather shoes that has a dirt on it and his long baggy pants that is a bit longer than his legs, He was wearing a black leather jacket and a black t-shirt inside

“What're you still doing? Follow boss!” His voice made me flinch from my spot and run away.

Boss? Who's boss?

Why would he call Taehyung boss? Well ofcourse he works for him. Don't be stupid...

But then again.. His outfit is just.. I don't know out of this place? If he's Taehyung's body guard shouldn't he wore something a formal-like outfit?

Out of nowhere, Someone grabbed my wrist and drag me inside a fancy dining area. A long table with 5 chairs on each side and 2 on the end of the table..

This is too fancy.

“We've been waiting for you” Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat on the chair that is on the end of the table while Hwenji sat on the other end.

I sat beside Seokjin.

---------

All we talked about was Hwenji being Taehyung's girlfriend and they will soon let the public know. I don't know how many fans out there will get furious but I know they'll support them no matter what.

Taehyung let's us roam around his house.. I'm an exception.

“We'll be going now” Taehyung said and holds my wrist until we reached the door Hwenji pointed earlier.

We stopped just infront of it and he let's go of my wrist.

He placed his palms on the door and pushed them. It opened so magically that I'am starting to believe I'am in a castle that almost every room in it has two big doors.

“Wow.. Is this the room?” I look up at him

The room was empty but it was filled with such big glasses that was uncovered by the curtains. In the middle there, A doll sits.. It has glass around it.

How did Jungkook managed to touch the hair?

The room?” He furrowed his eyebrows “Nevermind that.. ”

I walk near to the doll but Taehyung stopped me by placing his arms infront of my face “Don't get too close”

Pfft

“I just miss my doll too.. That's why I just want to look closely if that doll is..” I bit my lower lip

“Mine”