END

Y/n's P.O.V

As we left their house, I noticed that Taehyung was smiling. It was sad for me because I won't get to spend my time with him but at the same time.. I'm happy.

Ofcourse for the couple. They finally got the justice they've been looking for.

Also, Tomorrow the police will arrest Taehyung in his house. His planning on telling this to the public and to his hyungs.

"I'm happy" He said

"It'll only be for a few years. I know you can stand that. Think of me as your motivation and the ARMY's waiting for you" I kissed his forehead and stood on my lawn "I'll support you no matter what. Go on, tell the others"

He nodded and started walking away. I was just watching him as he walk away.. Everything will be fine.

I turn my back when suddenly I heard footsteps running my way, The next thing I knew someone turned me around and kissed me.

Taehyung.

His hands slowly made their way on my cheeks. I was shock at first but then I adjusted.

"Thank you" He pulled away and hugged me so tight I almost can't breathe

"You scared me.. But you don't have to thank me. Thank yourself" I smiled

"Really.. I can't tell you how much I'm thankful you forgave me and stayed by my side. Now that I will be getting my punishment you still stayed.. Even after I had almost killed you"

Yeah, He almost killed me.. But without Daniel's warning I think I will be dead now. I managed to fix everything.. And I'am proud of that.

I may not fixed his reputation but at least I fixed a much bigger problem that hid in the darkness.

"Now Go, They need to know."

This time, I watch him until he lost out of my sight and that's when I entered my house.

The world, I know they will be shock and furious at the same time. That's why, I hope the news won't place Mr. And Mrs. Hye's name on the internet or the news itself.

I wish the best of luck for Taehyung and everyone.

------------

"This is shocking" Hwenji said

"What's important is that he accepted the punishment. If I were Mr. Hye, I would throw Taehyung in jail right away" Daniel said. Hwenji slapped his shoulders

"Daniel!"

"What? I mean they've been getting zero evidences as to who might the killer be.. And I gotta tell you, I know they're still hoping they get the justice for their daughter" He trailed

"I agree.." I mumbled.

Daniel focused himself on the road. I was just looking outside the window on the backseat.

We're heading straight to the police station. Taehyung told me he didn't called his lawyer for this, So he will be heading straight to jail.

"But still Daniel, You know Y/n's hurt. I mean she's Taehyung's fiancee afterall" -Hwenji

Yeah, I'am hurt but I can't do nothing.

Finally, We arrived in the jail and saw a lot of paparazzis almost blocking the entrance. We squeezed ourself and saw the boys and Taehyung with handcuffs.

Damn.. I wanna cry.

Mr. and Mrs. Hye's here, wearing masks.

I watch Taehyung as he was led by two guards and locking him up to a cell. The police shooed the paparazzis away and that's when we locked each others eyes.

"Hi" Taehyung casually said. Be strong, Y/n. He's strong, You should be too.

I nod "I promise you, You'll have fun in there" I joked

"Hyung, How about Yeontan?" Jungkook asked

"My gosh! I'm going to cry!" Seokjin stormed out of the jail followed by Namjoon who tried calming him down.

"Hey, When you get out of there.. We'll let you rap in the next Cypher" Hoseok said and nudged Yoongi's elbow

"I'll be looking forward for that" -Taehyung

"Hey, Bro.. I'll wait for you" Daniel said "Right.. Please guide my people back in my house for me"

So Daniel's the one going to be a Mafia boss. Just for how many years.

"I'll try my best"

They soon started leaving the jail and waited for me outside. This is goodbye I guess

"Hey, Don't be sad.. When I get out of here I promise you we'll build our own family" He wiped the tears that fell on my cheeks "Don't cry, You'll get to name 4 of our kids and I will name 1" He grinned

Dude, He still manage to joke.

It was easy for me the past few days to know that Taehyung will be behind bars. I thought; Yeah I can let him go for a few years. But now that I'am standing here

I'am looking at him, Thinking 'damn this is hard'

"Sorry, My tears fell on their own. They're so naughty" I wipe them away "I'll miss you, Tae"

"I won't"

"Please choke on your saliva" I smiled. His laugh echoed in my head, Finally he kissed my forehead "I'll miss you too"

I let go of him and blew many kisses.

As soon as I left the prison, They run towards me and hugged me "What's happening?"

"We'll be strong, Don't worry" -Namjoon

"Hey, Jimin you're pulling my hair--Ow!" -Yoongi

"Namjoon! Give me more tissues" -Seokjin

"Guys.. Why are you crying? We'll see him again.." I said and cringed "I promised him I'll protect you" Hoseok suddenly hugged my head

Hey, slow down.

I giggled and shook my head. I let them finish their tears and kept telling them that Taehyung won't be in there forever, He will be with us.

Just not today.

And this is why I didn't dare to notice how many years have pass for Taehyung's return. I know one day, He'll be knocking on my door.. Smiling at me with his arms spread wide and say

"I'm home"

-----------

Sorry, Not really good with the endings. So we'll have to end the story with that.

I would like to thank you everyone who supported my story from the day it was published until the end, Which is today.

Also, The book 2 of Assistant or Girlfriend has now been published! If you would like to check it feel free to check my works!

Again, Thank you.. Thank you and Thank you to you, you, you, and you.

Goodbyeee~~