Chapter 11

Y/n's P.O.V

After that successful live tv show and successful concert, Now we're going back to Korea. Finally I'll be safe because still no one had find out that I left my schedule board.

Except for Taehyung.

We're about to enter the airplane when Taehyung snatch me away from Jungkook. He was holding my waist so tight “What's the problem?”I asked

“I want you to seat beside me”

“You seat beside your hyungs, I seat beside Sura--”

“I already told them to never let you seat beside anyone except me.”

Why you--

“Let's go inside”

This time I sat beside the window and it let me rest my head after those hectic days. Arguing with Taehyung till the concert day was pretty tiring

“Can we tell stories about each others lives?” He asked. I look at him and he was hugging Mr. Realephant with his eyes closed

“Hmm.. You start” I look at the window again

“Can I trust you?”

His question was simple but can make you think so hard. I myself wanted to say yes but what if one day I accidentally spilled his story to anyone? I know he doesn't want anyone knowing his story except for me.

But people make mistakes whether you mean it or not. We're not perfect, So I'am scared if I say yes.. But I want to really know why he's like this..

Ughh decisions!

“No” I answered

“When I was a little boy--”

“But I said No, You can't trust me.. Why are you continuing?”

“Because you can't trust me either, So if we tell each others story maybe in that way we'll start gaining each others trust”

I hum in agreement. That could work too

“So when I was a little boy, I always like to go play with my grandma,”

Ahh yes.. His grandma..

“We would always spend our day in our farm or playing with my toys. My mom and dad were busy with their own jobs so they never got the time to play with me,”

Hmm..

“I only have one friend.. I know she has a crush on me but she never get to say it because of the accident.. ”

He stopped

“What accident?” I asked “That accident is the reason.. Why I lost everyone I loved.. That wouldn't happen if h-her parents didn't..”

He was having trouble explaining which I understand because he never told this story to anyone so he didn't know how to explain it properly.

I would too, Be like him when I explain my story..

I sneak my hands on his shoulder and pat him “It's fine if you can't tell me the whole story.. Just tell me facts about yourself”

He wipe away his tears that I didn't even noticed and nodded “I have no other crush since pre-school to highschool because I only have one in my heart But now I'am not sure if it's still her” He clutch his heart

“ Same here! Except I only had a crush on him until 9th grade.The next day my mom told me he died..  ” I said

“9th grade? I lost contact with her in 9th grade too! You must be hurt that he suddenly died the next day..”