Chapter 37

Hwenji's P.O.V

“She's in Taehyung's house right now with her neighbor” I rested my head on my palms and looked at Daniel who was very stressed. He groaned and messed his hair

“I don't really know how to tell everything to her! The fact that she's in Taehyung's house right now makes me uneasy.. She's under Taehyung's authority”

I agree, But whenever I visit Taehyung's house for business purposes He's not bossing around. Sure, he knows he has the authority to do whatever he wants to a person in his house but he decided to just never bother.

Unless the person is being too nosey.

And I guess Taehyung's too busy to even care.

“Daniel whatever it takes you have to tell it to her” I hold his hands “Before Taehyung kills her”

Suddenly, I had imagine how Taehyung will kill Y/n.. He doesn't care even if he knows Y/n likes him, Even if they had shared their feelings through their kiss. Taehyung's been thirsty for revenge the past years and he will never think twice to do this.

He planned this from the very start.

“I know you like Y/n” When I said that Daniel's head quickly looked up “It might hurt me.. But you're doing this for her”

It's obvious.. He likes her.

“Y-You like me?” He blink many times “What? You still don't know?”

And here I'am, Thinking I was being obvious that I like him.

“I thought you were just pranking me.. I didn't believe you because you know Taehyung and you getting married and all that”

Oh.. He thought I like Taehyung.

That's funny.

“Let's set that aside, My feelings doesn't matter here. What matters is save Y/n” I don't want innocent people being killed again by Taehyung.

He nodded “Are you guys busy tomorrow?”

We are busy... BTS is going to prepare for their  comeback and that means they're busy.

“Yes but don't worry, I'll take over Y/n's job for tomorrow. Go talk to her”

“Thank you”

I nodded and stuffed all of my things inside my bag and is ready to leave. My Father is waiting for me and Taehyung in our house to talk about the wedding.

I stood up but was stop by Daniel, His cold hands gripped my wrist “I hope everything works out by tomorrow”

I hope so too.

I gave him a sad smile.. I didn't want him to have hopes that everything will be fine starting tomorrow. Taehyung has power. Who knows what he can do to Y/n before she finds everything out.

I left the café and hoped for the best tomorrow.

Good luck Daniel.

------------

Y/n's P.O.V

“She just left her school and made her way to our house when suddenly.. a van parked in front of her and took her. The next day, Her body was found dead on the grass somewhere in the park,” Mr. Hye said.

I saw her body.. She's lifeless. I don't know what to do the first thing I saw her like that. Part of me wanted to hug her and other part of me wanted to run after that person who killed her.

She was raped and at the same time they slit her throat off.

I was looking on the ground the whole time trying not to cry so I bit my lips the hardest I can.

“The police said she was rape and they slit her throat” Mr. Hye finished

“Who would even do that.. ” Taehyung mumbled beside me. I agree.

“Somi didn't deserve that.. She's too.. precious” I could see Mrs. Hye's eyes getting watery.

“What can we do? The world is unfair. But it has to stay this way for the world to be balanced. There can be no winner without someone cheating” Taehyung said

This stabbed me a million times. Although I tried my best to avoid the stabs I can never hide from reality. It will hit me no matter what

“Darn it, I cried” I wiped away my tears that fell continuously on my cheeks. I didn't even noticed I'am already crying

“Darn it, I rolled my eyes” Taehyung said

“Darn it, I almost take your eyeballs out”

“Darn it--”

“Alright, Stop you two. We don't want to hear anymore of your pointless argues” Mr. Hye sat down on the ground with us, Followed by Mrs. Hye

“So you two, If you don't love your life we do. So please becareful and be safe. Always”

“My heart” Taehyung holds his chest where the heart is located. I rolled my eyes and the doll got my attention again.

“Taehyung, What's that dolls name?”

He smiled widely “Arabella”

“Oh no, I think I'm going to cry again” I covered my mouth with my palms “Since when did you became a cry baby?” He lift his shirt up to wipe away the tears that fell down again

“Taehyung! Don't show your non-existing abs!” I covered my eyes. I heard the couple chuckle “If I have a non-existing abs then why are you looking away?”

Oh yeah, Good point.

“Because I feel pity of you for not having any abs”

“Ha ha, Very funny”

I stood up “Well it was nice eating all of your food I hope this happens again. Me and this sweet couple will be taking our leave now--”

“Wait, Can you stay?” He grabbed my wrist “No, We're busy tomorrow”

“Just.. A little more minutes”

I groaned and looked at Mr. And Mrs. Hye as if I'm asking for their permission if they'll let me. They both nodded

I groaned much louder and faced Taehyung again “You got 1 minutes. Start”

“Wait! 1 minutes' not enough!”

“58” I started counting “Alright, Alright! I'll just summarize everything”

“57”

He looked at me, His stare burning my insides. Wait, No. Stop girl.. You're hella weird

“I missed you Ms. Parking lot” He smiled and peck my lips.

My eyes widened.. All this time He knew I'm Ms. Parking lot!