Chapter 31

Y/n's P.O.V

I'm sure, Very sure there's still someone lived there that remembers us.. Or Mr. Anime dude.

This time I need to ride a vehicle to get there. It will I think take me 1 and a half hour if I decided to just walk. I do not want that to happen

I pressed the button, signalling for the driver to stop and to open the door for me to get out and there I saw my old neighborhood.

Everything's been normal, Kids playing on the streets.. Mothers chit chatting each other and just basically their voices that filled my head.

I walk pass them and each of them looked at me strangely, It's like I did something wrong to deserve their stare..  I stopped when I'am infront of my old house. It's literally old

The fences will break any time soon if I had touch it, My porch is very dusty and the grass were very tall now. I wanted to see the insides. To my shock, The door is unlock. There must be someone living inside

I didn't interfere though, I came in peace. I look around and memories started flashing whenever I look at every part of the house. I do not wanna get emotional right now. My purpose is to go to Mr. Anime dude's house.

I left the house and then everyone from the streets went inside their houses now, I just noticed it's about to rain. I shook my head to the thought of going home soak in rain.

His house.. Someone had lived in it already. Well that sucks..

“Y/n?” I turned around after hearing my name being called out, I saw Mrs. Kim. She's the grandmother of Taehyung and mines bestfriend before, I forgot her name though

“M-Mrs. Kim! It's been so long!” I hugged her lightly, Along the hug I had smelled her scent.. It's a strawberry scent. Her grayish hair feels so soft.

“I'am shock you still had remembered me!” I smiled widely “Oh please let's not talk here, It's about to rain.” She walk ahead first

I followed from behind, Even though I know where her house is located I still walked from behind. It's because I still can't get over the fact that she remembers me.

When we had reached her comfy home, We both sat on the couch.. Infront of us there was cookies

“Go ahead, I know you like them” She smiled and looked at the cookies. I always do, damn.. She remembers almost everything so good.

I ate one “How are you Mrs. Kim?”

“Well.. Jisoo had already left me, She left to go to states. She still visits me though” Ah.. Right.. Kim Jisoo! I missed her

“Well that's a good news, Are you fine living by your own here?” I look around her house, Almost nothing had change

“Ofcourse, Dear.. How about you and your little friend? Did you two had confessed each others feelings?”

Her question caught me off guard. S-She knew I had a crush on him

“I don't like Mr. Anime dude!”

“Oh come on Y/n, We all know you had a crush on him” I bit my bottom lip “Well.. Yeah.. But.. He died”

I was hoping she would debunk my words.. Please.

“Really? When?”

“My parents said that he died for unknown reason. I still remember the date they told me that”

“Tell me the date, I might remember something”

I took a deep breath “December 30” I looked at her, She squinted her eyes. I placed my hands on her hands “Please, You don't need t--”

“He didn't died.. I remembered he was all bruised up and he was asking for Jisoo and my help.. He said his parents died from a car accident”

C-Car accident?

“We helped him get in the hospital. The next days me and Jisoo visited him, We found him gone. The nurse said his father had already picked him up but like I said, His parents died from the car accident.. That's impossible”

“Did you asked the name who took him?” She slowly shook  her head “Oh..”

“But I'am very sure he's in good hands now. That father of him might be taking care of him right now.. Especially that you two are grown ups now” She placed her hands on top of mine, She caressed them “I'm sorry but as much as I want to help you find him, I don't have any informations as to where he is now”

Aww.. I'am so happy I had seen her again.. If I hadn't bump into her then I might give up looking for Mr. Anime dude.

“You have helped me enough Mrs. Kim.. I'am grateful I had seen you again. But I gotta leave” I frowned “Here's an umbrella” She handed me over a pink umbrella

I accepted the umbrella and thanked her. We both walk to the door and I bowed “Oh! Before I forget something.. May I ask one question?”

She nodded “Do you happen to know Mr. Anime dude's real name?”

Her smile widens “That, I know” I waited for her answer

“Kim Taehyung”