Chapter 43

BTS' P.O.V

“Are you alright Tae?” Namjoon sat on the edge of Taehyung's bed. Taehyung covered himself with his blanket

“I'm sorry if so many things been happening to you lately. Just know we're here.. Also Y/n”

“I don't wanna talk” -Taehyung

“Too bad, You're already talking”

There was a moment of silence.

“I was joking”

“Hyung, please” Taehyung lift his head up “No Taehyung. I know you need someone to talk about things.”

Taehyung groaned and rolled over his bed, Being stuck inside his blanket as he falls on the ground.

Namjoon giggled

“Hyung..”

“Yeah?”

“I'm stuck..”

Namjoon shook his head and walked over to Taehyung. He looks like a sausage. He grab the blanket and Taehyung kicked the blanket off

“Now I want to ask you something, Tae”

“Too early for Math equations hyung”

“This is a serious one. ”

Taehyung cleared his throat “What is it?”

“Since you will be becoming the next ruler for your gang. Does that mean you'll leave us?”

Right.. Taehyung still haven't thought about that. He was too busy fixing other things that he forgot about his hyungs, How this will affect them.

“I..”

“Don't worry, That's just a question. You can answer that whenever you like. Now let's go, The M/V shooting is today and we don't want Y/n to wait, don't we?” Namjoon stick his hand out for Taehyung. He accepted Namjoon's hand and he lift Taehyung up.

----------

Y/n's P.O.V

“Yes, The waters are fixed” I said

Sura gave me a thumbs up and started doing her own work. She fixed her make-ups accordingly and even cleaned the mirror.

“Today's a big day” Hwenji pop beside me “I said No! Hyung let me borrow Yeontan pleaseee” Jungkook ran around the studio with Yeontan around his strong arms, Taehyung chasing him.

“Jungkook! You dog stealer!”

“Leave me be!!”

Me and Hwenji giggled. This is what I like.. A normal life and a normal day. You could say I'm a Mundane.

I'm not into crazy things because I already had a living nightmare with that. But I'am ready to counter one if I have to.

“Alright you kids,” Seokjin yelled “Come right here or I'll take Yeontan instead”

Jungkook and Taehyung now raced to get to Seokjin.

“I won, You lost” Taehyung teased “No you didn't hyung, I was the one who won. You're only imagining things”

“Seokjin hyung, I got here first right?” -Taehyung

“I don't know and I don't care. Now focus on the shooting”

Sometimes I think what really is Taehyung's attitude? I don't understand him.. At times He's childish and all the next 3 seconds his all 'You'll get punish later'

But let's set that aside, I came here to finish my job and that's what we're going to do.

-------------

“Alright team! Good job!” The director stood up and clapped, Soon everyone started clapping too. Congratulating each other.

I bowed and congratulate everyone too. Soon, Taehyung approached me and kissed my cheeks “You did a great job Assisting me”

Wow, Before he would yell at me at small things I did wrong and now he appreciates my stare. I mean, Yeah I would be handing out waters to them but all I did was stare.

I think that motivated him, I don't know.

“Hwenji, You be going somewhere?” I asked Hwenji “Oh, Yeah. Daniel said he'll pick me up here. I don't know why”

I gave her a smug look “Well that's good~”

“Stop Y/n. Such a tease. How about you two?”

“I'll be taking Taehyung somewhere. We'll be going then, Bye!” I waved my hand and we left the studio. Taehyung didn't brought his car so we will be riding a bus to get there.

“Where are we going?” We sat on the chair “Some place I know you missed. Especially her”

I smiled.

“Y/n.. I don't deserve you.”

Well that took me by shock.

“What? Taehyung please stop with the drama.. You've been through a lot of them” I look outside the window “Yeah.. It's just that.. Afterall I've done to you, You still stayed by my side”

“What's done is done. Let's go, We're here”

I jump out of the bus happily. I'am excited to see them. The streets were dark so I guess Taehyung still haven't guessed where we are.

“Where are we?”

“Just wait.. ” I squinted my eyes to see if that is their house. When I had confirmed it is, I grab Taehyung's wrist and drag him in front of Mrs. Kim's house.

“Remember this house?”

“Oh, How stupid of me. I just realised where we are”

I knocked on the door.

“I'm sure she'll be happy to see you!” The door opened and it revealed Jisoo.

“Jisoo!” I hugged her “Uhm.. Excuse me” She pushed me lightly. Her eyes were red and the bags under her eyes were visible

“It's us! Park Y/n and Kim Taehyung. Your childhood friends!” I smiled

“Y-Y/n?” -Jisoo

“Yes! Where's Mrs. Kim?” I peek inside the house and it was dead silent.

“Is she fine now? The last time we saw each other is back in the hospital... ”

She looked down.

Oh no..

“She passed away, Y/n.” Her voice was
shaky and she can't control it “But we just--”

“I'm so happy You two got to see each other before.. Y'know this happened to her”

I looked at Taehyung “Mrs. Kim.. I didn't even manage to see her”

“But she did told me she was happy to see even just one of you” Her eyes started getting watery “I'm so sorry Jisoo..”

“Oh, Pfft. I'm strong, She always tells me that. I don't want to disappoint her”-Jisoo

“Sorry, I can't talk straight right now. I've been fixing everything for her ..”

Oh.. Even if she does look strong, She's so broken inside. She was too scared to really admit Mrs. Kim died.

I nod “It's nice seeing you again, Good luck Jisoo”

We left the old neighborhood and head straight to the BTS' house. Me and Taehyung entered his room with Yeontan and Jungkook playing on his bed

“Hey, Move” Taehyung said

“Ugh” -Jungkook

Just before I get to speak, My phone rang. The caller I.D shocked me

“Who is it?”

“Mr. Hye”