Til this point:A/N

Hi guys I know it's the end of the month but as many of you guys know it's exams. I write my last physics paper for this term...this coming Tuesday  (it's Saterday now).

The chapter was about halfway done...so either on Tuesaday after the exam or on wednesday I'll update.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I had plannedon finshing an extra chapter before the exams started to post now  but things got in the way.

After these exams I have quite a few off-days and early days to work on chapters...the holidays are coming up too so I might update faster. I also have to apply for tertiary studies and study for mocks and finals so keep that in mind. I want to write about 6-8   advanced chapters for when i go on that  long writing period (September-December). So that I can still update while writing.

Keep in mind I'm struggling to write these days due to personal reasons, frustration with the Boruto series and not having watched Naruto in a long time. While Naruto will always remain close to my heart, I have started watching other anime and you guys know I love reading fantasy and dystopia novels so quite a bit of my time has been taken up by that....for example Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) has become my new obsession.

Nevertheless I will finish this story and I have been thinking about the ending for a while now and how to get there. By the end of this year or by my birthday next year the story should be over. I don't want to drag it out yet it is so complex I don't want to prematurely finish it. I have already drafted the last Nejiten part, for example.....

So if I go to ooc or my writing gets a bit bad. Please comment. If you really enjoyed something,  please comment.
If you want something to happen or don't want something to happen, please comment. If you want a particular ship/character to enjoy more attention please comment. (I am biased where ships are concerned and  it is clearly visible) If you have any questions about anything (story-wise, fandom-wise and some personal questions) please ask. If you have any requests ir advice please say so...

Soon when we get to the halfway point I launch another questionaire. Your opinions contribute enormously to this story....

The next chapter and will be a sasusaku one btw..... many of you have been asking for sasusaku.

Thanks for your contined support and faith in this story! We have reached 200 votes! Itsumo arigato....

Love:
🔥Bb❄

Love:🔥Bb❄