PART 3~ 9,1) SO CLOSE BUT SO FAR:

[A/N: Here's the newest chapter. Finally everything is coming together. Thanks to the person still supporting this story...this early chapter is dedicated to you. Also this chapter is a bit hetic: there's a flashback within a flashback lol🤣]

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Tenten:

We have been travelling for about 3 days and still had 2 more days to go.

We were so close though.

That's why this thing between us was to be put on hold for a little while longer--aside for a few stolen kisses here and there. There would no time for romantic outings and relaxful evenings spent gazing at the stars.

I wondered what we would do once we arrived. What Neji would do...

He told me the reason why she had left. We had found the time to learn about eachother's pasts.

Was it truly right to bring her back I wondered?

Then again what would happen to us to them if we didn't?

An arranged marriage... There was nothing worse than an arranged marriage in my opinion. We we women are forced endure to such things. Why we are still forced to live under the domineering rule of men in some countries still is beside me.

To force your own child into something lie that. And what Neji had told me about that mark on his forehead...

He had opened up to me. Let me see into his broken soul... let me see parts no one had ever seen before.

I hoped King Hiashi's incorrigible soul burned in the darkest depths of hell.

___________________________________

Neji:

Two days ago I had told her.

I had told her everything starting from my father's dead which was common knowledge to an extent...

Leading to the parts I hadn't admitted to anyone. Feelings I hadn't admitted to anyone. Not even to myself.

Flashback:

We had sat curled up next to each other alongside the smouldering fire I had started to block out the icy kiss of these mountains.