1K Special | "HALCYON FAIRYTALE"

[Here's the 1K special as promised! This took awhile mostly because I've been working on a few other projects, been procrastinating and had no idea what to write.

Thank you guys for the ideas. The first half came to me at misnight while looking at fanart. The second half was harder and in the end I forced myself to sit down and wrote it while jamming to the naruto openings and endings. Hope it's to your liking I was very nitpicky about it.

Yes the Nejiten part is longer than the others I know but that's because we never got to see them in Boruto canon while the other children should be familiar with you all. That and I'm biased.]

Me: waiter bring me my usual please:Waiter:

Waiter:

Me: waiter bring me my usual please:Waiter:

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Tenten awoke to high pitched, echoing shrieks which tore her from her dreams and filled her with panic.

Said shrieks were closely followed with rumbles of laughter, easing her tension. They weren't shrieks at all but rather squels of delight.

Judging by the dim beam of light that filtered into the room it couldn't have been earlier than eight. Sure Tenten may have overworked herself yesterday and slept in a little but it was still too early for this...

Light hearted squeals and giggles reverberated from just outside the shoji screen that lead to the royal courtyard.

Stretching as she she rose from the futon, the mid winter chills licked at her skin, even through her fleece lined sleepwear.

She made quick work of dressing into her favorite casual winter outfit, a long red pants and a red buttoned, white shirt.

"Try and keep it down, your mother's still asleep," a gentle voice warned from beyond the doorway.

"Ah but we want her to come play with us," sulked a second voice, this one much higher pitched than the first.

She threw in a maroon scarf more for extra measure as she slide open the entrance into the courtyard.