Sarnithil

Look at me like that one more time Aragorn. I dare you. So what did you think of the last chapter? I would very much like to hear what you think please! Anyways on with the next chapter xx

"Elvish"

******

After a few moments of crying, Galadriel seemed to get ahold of herself. She immediately wiped her face free of any wet tracks and stepped back before grabbing onto Eleniel's hand and pulling her towards Celeborn. The Elf Lord immediately bowed his head but she would have none of that especially from family and greeted him the same way she did Galadriel. Everyone could've sworn that his face turned a little red.

Eleniel could see the look that her niece was giving her and she mentally let her guard down then let her slip into her mind.

"I have been searching for you." She heard Galadriel's quiet voice say in her head.

She mentally sighed. "I know dear one. I just cou-"

Her niece cut her off before she could keep talking. "It was not your fault. Some people are just too weak to resist."

Eleniel could admit that her niece was correct that some people were simply just not strong enough to resist temptation but, that did not mean that she would not blame herself at least a little.

She closed her mind off once again before smiling at Galadriel. They did not realise that while they were talking that Celeborn had begun addressing the Fellowship.

"Nine there are here yet not the nine that set out from Rivendell," At this moment Celeborn looks at her as did everyone else. The elves were staring at her in awe including Legolas. Gimli, Boromir and the Hobbits were looking confused and Estel was looking at her with an unreadable expression. He simply stared at her with no reaction. Eleniel was wondering who the other member was.

"Tell me, where is Gandalf?" Celeborn asked them. Gandalf? He was the other member of the Fellowship. Then everything clicked in her mind. Gandalf was the person that caused them great grief which could only mean that he was dead.

Eleniel didn't particularly like Gandalf nor did she hate him. He simply meddled too much for her but she could understand that they were the same as children of the Valar although they were also different for as he had limitations placed on him, she did not. Her quest was to simply end Melkor and Sauron with any means necessary. Melkor only survived because of Sauron so once he was dead then her quest would be complete. There was also the fact that unlike the other Maiar, she did not belong to just one member of the Valar but instead belonged to all of them and was blessed by them all.

"He is dead." Eleniel said, acknowledging her friends grief for their friend. She saw a few sad eyes and Frodo even had a watery smile on his face as if to reassure himself that he was okay.

She saw Galadriel stare at Estel for a moment before she said, "Gandalf the Grey has fallen into Shadow." Eleniel gasped quietly, no one but herself hearing. A Balrog of Morgoth, an altogether evil thing created by the very person that she had come to despise.

Legolas nodded. "Yes for we went needlessly into Moria." He said. Eleniel saw Gimli wince slightly making her glare at the Elf Prince. He blanched slightly when he caught her eye before averting his gaze.

"Needless? I think not. No part of your journey has been needless thus far." Eleniel looked at the sad dwarf, a reassuring smile appearing on her face. "Do not feel sad for the lives lost in Moria, Gimli. Your cousin Balin fought valiantly for your ancestral land and shall always be remembered for that." The dwarf in question looked surprised and probably wondered how she knew Balin.