Dimholt

They enjoyed their few minutes of peace and joy when they're interrupted by the opening of the tent door. In walked the remaining members of the Fellowship, all of them muttering about their rude awakening and what was so important that they needed to be woken up. The King nodded at them from the tent door before turning and leaving although not before glancing at her. He looked at her curiously as she offered him a small smile which he hesitantly returned.

Eleniel sat up from where she was sitting on Aragorn's lap. She made a move to get up but Aragorn only tightened his hold on the fair maiden. She soon gave up, glaring at the smug male and just sat there watching the muttering and tired looking group who still had not noticed them. Eleniel looked at the Elf, Dwarf and Hobbit fondly and said, "Well, well, well, I guess I should just come back at the better time, right Estel?," she said as tears and happy expressions appeared on their faces.

Legolas, Gimli and Merry gasped when they heard her voice. They slowly lifted their heads to look at her. Screeches of 'Lee' and 'Eleniel' was heard from the three of them as they raced towards her. Eleniel moved to race to them but once again Aragorn's arms stopped her. She turned to glare at the amused man, holding her. "Hey! Let her go laddie!" Gimli yelled at him as the others nodded their head, glaring at the amused Ranger.

"Yeah!! We just want to hug her." Merry was not pouting. No sir, he most definitely was not pouting. Eleniel elbowed Aragorn in the gut, catching him off guard and momentarily winding him. She easily slipped from his lap now with a loud laugh from her and the others before wrapping her arms around her friends.

She whispered her affections and happiness at seeing them to them quietly. The group cried as they clung to their now alive friend fiercely. Eleniel felt strong arms wrap around her waist and pull her away from them and against a hard chest. She giggled before pressing a soft kiss to Aragorn's cheek. "I think I'm going to throw up." Legolas joked as him and Gimli made retching sounds. Merry punched them both before telling them that they were only jealous because Aragorn had someone while they only had each other.

The Elf and Dwarf spluttered in indignation while Eleniel laughed so hard that she felt like she couldn't breathe.

After a few minutes of chatting and catching the others up on what had happened with her and how she was even alive, Aragorn told them about his plan to take the Dimholt road. The Elf and Dwarf immediately thought he was stupid while the Hobbit has no idea what was so wrong with the Dimholt road. Eventually everyone agreed and the others raced out to gather their things while Merry hung back to speak with her.

They left the tent, following after the others at a much slower pace. "We did it. Me and Merry were able to get Ringil from the Ents." said Merry in Noldorin. Very smart in using a language that currently only him and her could speak.

Eleniel smiled happily at her friend in thanks before speaking, "Thank you. I will retrieve it from you before the others and I leave." The group had agreed that it was safer if Merry stayed behind with the rest of the Rohirrim. Merry wasn't happy about it but after Lee had told him that he was destined to stay with the Rohirrim, he felt much better about being left behind. He felt better, not happy.

Merry hugged his friend tightly before walking away to retrieve the sword. Eleniel smiled after him before continuing on her way. She walked to where her and the others were supposed to meet in silence. She could feel the stares as she walked through the camp. The men of the Rohirrim were very interested in the beautiful Elf that walked amongst them.

Eleniel watched silently as a blonde haired maiden approached her love as he readied his horse to depart. "Why are you doing this? The war lies to the East. You cannot leave on the eve of battle!" Eleniel knew all about Éowyn and felt absolutely no jealousy or hatred towards the girl for falling in love with Estel. He was so easy to fall in love with. Instead she felt sadness for her. Heartbreak was one of the worst pains for anyone of any race to feel and she would not wish it onto another.