Letter 3

June 1st, 10:20am
Dear me,
You did it, you finished high school. Although you didn't turn in a Latin Project... dumbass. Anyway you finished, I'm so proud of you. All that pain you endure can finally be thrown in the trash, funny enough your own senior quote is about trash. "Just because you are trash doesn't mean you can't do great things, it's called garbage can not garbage cannot." That's a pretty great quote if you ask me. It's funny to think that you went through absolute hell and now look at you, you came out a better you. You have endured so much pain and now you can throw that away and make a better you shine. You've already started to cut toxic people out which is good. Now time for you to be happy. So this summer you are going to do what makes you happy, late night calls, sleepovers, random beach days when not working and so much more! It's time you live in the moment instead of the past, it's time you say fuck you pain I'm planning on being happy! It all starts when you walk that stage and can say I did it. That's the most important thing right now. Odds were against you graduating on time, but you did it. After AK's failed year you left and went to QG. Although the most of the people thought of you as a rich girl you made some amazing friends. Make time for them this summer, be there for them. You don't need love, love is a source of pain. Love yourself before you love another. That's the hard truth, now you can finally be happy. Congratulations on completing such a difficult task and now it's time to move on in life. You never know what this summer will do!

Love
Sav