Letter 8

Dear me,
June 25th
8:59am
Another week has passed, can I just say how crazy it was. I work two jobs and both are retail, one isn't giving me hours and the other is working me almost full time. It's stressful but I'm managing somehow. Parts of me want to stop time and stop having to deal with angry ass people and other parts of me remind me that everything will be okay, and it will. It will always be okay in the end, you don't need to be perfect is what I've learned. You can make mistakes, you can get hurt, you can't get flustered and lose all sanity. It's okay for that to happen, we are all human. Being human is the most complicated thing ever, nothing is the same. I'm still learning so much about the world through the eyes of a young adult. What I'm trying to say is it's okay to be stressed and flustered and feel like everything is going wrong. We all experience that from time to time, it's natural. We just have to find ways to work with it instead of wanting to run from it, I'm just glad I have people to talk to and know will support me. For example yesterday was absolutely rough, it was the four year anniversary since our dog Koda passed due to cancer. I still can't get over it, I was upset and took some of it out on my boyfriend about how I felt. It wasn't a lot but it certainly wasn't okay and I felt awful for taking it out on him, but what he said afterwards really was the best thing ever, it was like one of those Pinterest posts you see and wish that to happen to you. He said and I quote "No were together and have to take our problems and positives to each other. No matter what. We have to talk to each other, tell eachother what's wrong, whats good, communicate, it's as easy as that. I'm here for you, for anything." Reading those words really helped me, and made me realize a lot. It's been exactly two weeks and the more I get to know him the more I fall for him. I wish I could see him in person but he's super busy with the job he has, which I told him straight up that he needs to focus on it and that I'll always be there for him even when he can't be there for me at times. I'm very thankful for him, he's someone I can count on no matter what. If anyone needed to read that I hope it helped. Take it from a crazy little Hufflepuff, you will have roads that take you to unseen places and twists and turns, but you aren't alone. Someone will be waiting to help guide you, and that's what's important. You are never alone! I hope this helped someone truly I do. If not well I hope you had one of those Pinterest moments lol.

Love
Sav