Latch

Krystique De Garcia has already proven to the whole world that she is not a lady that can only wear 6 inches high heeled pumps but a lady with a resolve to be her best everyday. She made everyone see that she is not living behind the shadow of her 'showbiz' inclined family, thus, pursued a path that made her the best, a neuro-surgeon.However, to her family, she is just a plain old black sheep, a rebel. Her own family started to loathe her even more and because of that she came to a crazy idea to drown herself by drinking all the alcohol in a  club.

Miguel Santillan a well known second vocalist and a bassist of the band Heaven. Women would die just to have his autograph or even to just have a picture with him. And indeed he is very popular with women because of his looks and of course, his kind and very helpful attitude. He loves perfoming but destiny is really not on his side. Played by fate someone started to beg for his help, his full attention and so he came to a hard decision to quit performing and focus on being the Metro's famous cardiologist.

One Night

One Look

One Conversation

They met in a clichè circumstance where they are both problematic in their own wild ways. Destiny really is a bitch sometimes and they too are victims of it's bitchness. And because of being problematic by their own dilemmas they found themselves bare in one king sized bed.

They Kissed

Got Naked

And begun

Latching over each other

Will destiny let them continue what they have started or will destiny play with them again?

© IMPERATRICEC
The entire story is dedicated to Ms. itsjustTIN I was really inspired by your long message. Thank you for being with me dearest ❤️ And since I am already turning 18 this June 17,2019 this young adult story is to celebrate my legality! So cheers 🥂