Chapter 1

Any similarities from other stories are purely a coincidence.

Plagiarism is a Crime

Latch
Love Series #2

Chapter 1
"Slowly And Passionately "

Krystique De Garcia is currently holding tightly a glass of scotch in her right, red polished hand. Sweat is also dripping from her forehead because of the inner heat coming from the other glasses of the same drink she took awhile ago. She put the glass in her lips and she begin drinking all the contents of it and the bitterness and sourness taste of the scotch with a pinch of lemon passed through her tastebuds again

It is strong, but she wouldn't let the taste get the best of her, because at the moment, she just want to drown herself with all the alcohol she could afford in the club. The bartender wouldn't care anyway, she is rich.

She knows that anyone would probably see her would think that she is heartbroken, but it's a big NO. She is not heartbroken, or more like she is shattered into pieces by her own flesh and blood, her family. And she just laughed bitterly with that thought

"Fuck life" - she cursed silently as she motioned her hand in front of the bartender, asking for another drink. And the bartender did placed another infront of her and before she could even put the glass back on her lips, tears begun to fall from her eyes which made her mascara and eye liner all messed up.

Marahas niyang pinunasan ang mga luha sa pisngi niya at nang masigurong tuyo na ang mga ito ay agad niyang nilagok ang alak na nasa baso. And what happened to her awhile ago instantly came back to her system.

She is happy coming back to the Philippines, her home country. 10 years passed by, she's already twenty nine years old and everything's changed but she already guessed that the word change is nothing to her family. She went to the De Garcia Mansion to greet her parents and younger brother, Lynx De Garcia, a band vocalist, and also to tell them that she is now a well known neurologist in Germany but her happiness immediately vanished when her mother started to push her again to enter showbiz, which is not really her thing since she was a kid.

She calmed herself, for she doesn't want to declare a war to her parents infront of her younger brother's soon to be girlfriend, but she was definitely pushed to her limit and so she had gone berserk and guess what she got?

Well, she just got a loud slap from her own father. She cried for a minute there and she ran away after. She can't really bare to see her whole family looking at her like she's someone who is unacceptable, someone who is really nothing to them.

She can clearly remember the disgust on her mother's face when she announced that she is already a neurologist. It was a look that as if she has this contagious disease.

"Damn I wish I could just disappear" - she whispered again and she turn around using the bar stool to look at the people who just started dancing sensibly to Imagine Dragon's Dancing in the Dark.

The people's bodies are clashing with each other, she can clearly see some making out and worst is some men grinding their groins with women's butts.

"Yucks" - she commented as she rolled her eyes. Medyo lasing na siya pero nasa wisyo pa naman. She can clearly understand what is happening to her surroundings.

"Can I dance like that too?" - she thought to herself when she saw a woman dancing crazily pero agad niya din namang winaksi kung ano man ang nasa isip niya. She knows to herself that she can't dance.

Babalik na sana siya sa pagkakaharap sa bar counter nang mahagip nang mata niya ang isang lalaking prenteng nakasandal sa pader malapit sa exit nang bar. The man is looking at her direction as well... or is it just her imagination?