Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - The Seductive Kill

She stared at the lady as she watched Izuku walked towards the room she was in. Her eyes widened and immediately retrieved back inside and find a place to hide. Her legs were not helping her at all but she used a lot of force into it, even how painful it felt.

She pushed herself, along with the machete, somewhere behind a chair with a dead woman sitting on it. She held in her breath to try her very best to not make a sound.

It was a close one, he didn't catch her. But still, the stench that was expose infront of Ochako is unbearable. She couldn't hold in her breath or even breath in and smell the expired body of a naked woman on the chair.

She kept silent. Trying her best to minimize her breathing.

She watched Izuku, entering. He was dressed formally with a suit and tie. So it was true that he was attending a party. The lady he was carrying was wearing a sky blue dress. Maybe she came from the party as well.

Izuku set the lady on the lonely chair in the middle of the room below the only dimmed lightbulb on top. He then tied her wrist at the back of the chair from a random rope lying on the floor mixed with blood.

Another victim. Ochako thought.

Izuku went over to the side of the room where she believed that that's where his deadly tools he used for the victims were. She covered her mouth, trying her best not to make a sound.

It was a good thing that the light bulb was dimmed that the brightest you could see is in the middle only.

The tools were clanking as it echoed around the room. Izuku just brushing the tools aside making lots and lots of noise inside the quiet room.

Is this how he murders people?

This was terrifying to see for Ochako. She's so scared to witness the image she was about to see soon.

"Ur... W-Where am I?"

The voice echoed acrossed the room as it rang into Ochako's ears and flinched in response.

"W-Where am I?" She asked again, looking around the terrifying area around her.

No doubt, she started screaming already, seeing all the random limbs lying on the floor with massive blood oozing out of the cutted area.

She gasped deeply. "AAAHHH!! HELP!! SOMEONE HELP!! WHERE AM I?!"

She screamed and screamed, squirming around the chair, trying her best to escape. The rope was getting tighter and tighter, and it hurts like hell.

Ochako just watched her, calling for help. She felt terribly awful for not doing anything about it. Well, Izuku was just there and if he knew she was seeing this, she would've been included for his next murder case.

The brunette continued to cover her mouth with her hand as she saw Izuku coming into the light from the dark shadows.

"Continue your screaming, no one's gonna hear you anyways." A chuckle appeared after the sentence from him, holding an axe in his hands.

The girl spoke. "I-Izuku... What are you doing?!" Once she saw the axe, she trembled in fear.

"Just seeing how beautiful you are, I couldn't help but do something about it."

"W-What do you mean?" She asked.

He went in closer to her. "By removing you," He said. "And I'm sure you get the idea for removing, right?"

"W-Why are you doing this?"

He scooted away, and looked straight at her with those terrifying look in his eyes. "Because I like it. I can't live without the sight of someone dying."