Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Thoughts

With the sounds of the silent room, only with the air-conditioner blowing the cool wind in the area, the lights from the sun beamed through the blinds making Ochako fluttered her sleepy eyes from her long slumber.

She groaned slightly and saw Izuku infront of her eyes, sitting down on the edge, staring at the window.

Ochako lifted her upper body up as she carried it with her arm. "I-Izuku." She called with a sleepy tone.

The male flinched when he heard her voice and turned around to see her. He chuckled softly. "You woke up rather late. It's already 2pm."

"Huh?"

"Well, you looked extremely tired this morning." He said.

She stared blankly at him as she gave him a dumb-founded expression. "What happened this morning?"

Now that she thought about it, she started recalling the incident that occurred just now between them.

They did sexual things together.

When she remembered everything, her hand covered up her mouth as her eyes bulged wide open from shock. "Oh my God." She said under her breath.

"What's wrong?" Izuku asked.

She looked back at him, and properly sat up to face him. "I'm sorry for doing that! I was just really tired because I didn't sleep last night! I didn't mean to- hm?"

Izuku cut her off with a sudden surprise kiss on the lips. Ochako stared at him with disbelief. She doesn't know what was going on. How did it come to this?

As he let go slowly, he stared at her. He smiled, sweetly. "And I'm sorry for kissing you all of a sudden."

Ochako just looked at his gaze, unable to process everything already.

She looked down timidly. "Why did you do that?"

"Hm?"

"Why did you kiss me?" She asked specifically.

He looked at her with questioned look. He added a hum. "I don't know." He answered her.

"What do you mean you don't know?" She said.

He then shook his head with a smile as he closed his eyes. He sighed. "Dolly, I don't know." He then sang. "But you don't know why you did that to me this morning either, am I right?"

Ochako got taken aback and blushed in the spot. He was honestly correct. She doesn't know why she suddenly did that to him. It was so sudden and he was okay with it. Everything just seemed to be confusing for her right now that she can't cope up with any of it.

"I-I'm sorry." She said.

He chuckled. "It's really okay." He then prompt himself closer to her with a cheeky grin. "Hey~ was I your first?~"

"Huh?!" Her face immediately turned red, as she looked down in embarrassment. She wasn't denying it. "It was bad, wasn't it?"

"I don't really know, honestly. That was my first BJ."

(BJ - Blow Job)

Ochako's eyes opened wide slightly as she gazed back at him with disbelief. This was his first time too? He did mention he was a virgin. But a guy with that age that murders women, didn't get to have his first single BJ?

It was unbelievable. And she was his first.

"When you did it, don't worry, it felt good." He smiled at her as he placed his hands on her head, patting it gently.