Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Psychotic Players

"U-Uh... Mi-Midoriya." Ochako called out.

"It's Deku." He pointed at her. "Keep practicing."

She replied. "I-I'm sorry, D-Deku, b-but why this outfit?"

"Can I see?" Izuku immediately turned his head to see her but she was hiding her entire body behind the door, popping her head out only.

"I-It's really embarrassing." She said in a tone with no confidence.

He insisted. "I just wanna check it out. Don't worry, it's only me."

Ochako gulped nervously. Hesitant at first, she walked out of the room and revealed the outfit Izuku gave her.

"I-It's too exposed. Why do I have to wear this in the game?" She whined, looking down, timidly.

It was a kind of skimpy outfit, with only a laced shirt being covered, which wasn't helping and very short skirt, almost having the urge to be an underwear and boots.

"I feel kinda bare with this."

Izuku went in closer to her just to place his hands on her shoulder and look at her intently.

"Dolly," He whispered lowly to her. "You look cute as hell in that outfit."

Her cheeks immediately responded with a red tint blush burning up her face as they were close. "B-But do they wear these things in the game?"

"Of course they do! There are even some of them wearing lingeries but I'm telling you, those weren't pretty." He took a step back and went back to the mirror.

Ochako analyzed Izuku's attire. He was wearing a formal black blazer with long, white polo shirt inside, with his sleeves folded and his hair placed up in the air as he applied some gel.

He looked rather hot for a mailman.

"You wear that?"

"Yeah. This is my signature look." He then fixed his tie as he took one last glimpse of himself before going back to the lady.

"How do I look?"

He then showed his appearance to the fine lady.

"Y-You look great." A tint red blush appeared on her soft cheeks.

She then watched Izuku holding her palm and abruptly caressing it gently.

"What am I supposed to do there?"

He hummed. "I guess you could say, we're basically teammates there."

With her eyes widened, she felt her heart beating fast. "B-But what kind of game is this?"

His hands went straight to her head as she caressed her hair next along with a soft shush. "It's okay. Just wait and see later. I don't wanna worry you."

He gave off a smile after that.

She felt worried. As if this was a bad idea.

But she was just addicted to him that her mind would never come across to leaving his side.

How did it come to this?

As they both entered his car, they went straight to the venue itself. Ochako never would've thought of being in this kind of situation despite her life being boring, sad and depressing.

"How long will it take to get there?" She asked just as they left the garage.

He hummed. "Around half an hour, I guess."