Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - Doubt

"Midoriya Izuku isn't his real name."

Ochako stared at Kirishima with a disbelief expression. This was something she did not expect to know. Why did he say that? 

She just thought this was a joke. She doesn't know. She thought that she shouldn't believe him at first without proof.

"W-What do you mean that's not his real name?" She asked, unable to believe Kirishima's words. "He said his name was Midoriya... I-Izuku..."

The red-headed guy sighed at her, and looked at her intently. "Ochako, does he ever tell you his past?"

When the guy said that, it hit her. He never really told her that much about his life before. She never questioned why is he causing all these murders in the first place. Everything about him, she never asked why. He was a mysterious person, hiding a lot of things from her. Maybe he still doesn't trust her or she never asked him or even had a proper conversation with him about the guy himself. She felt hurt and embarrassed about not knowing anything about him despite all the things they've done together.

Ochako gulped, and looked down timidly, admitting it. "No, not that much."

Kirishima closed his eyes as he furrowed his brows. His hand scratched the back of his head and he let off a deep exhale. He then looked back at the brunette and saw her depressed expression plastered on her face. He spoke.

"Do you want me to tell you about him?"

She raised her head up to face back at him. She was too curious to more about him. She thought she was still not comfortable with Izuku when it comes to knowing more about him. She thought that she wasn't allowed to know. She thought that she still couldn't open up to him yet.

But Midoriya Izuku wasn't his real name? How is that possible? She just couldn't believe it.

She responded back to Kirishima with a nod. "Please do tell."

-

Izuku went out of the building after he finished resigning. He sighed outside of the place as he took out his phone to check if there's any info from Kirishima. His head popped out a vein with his teeth gritting angrily. 

"I told that guy to message me every 15 minutes to say they were fine." He said to himself as he texted the red-headed guy.

He doubt that something happened to them but still, he wasn't sure, so just in case, he texted him for reassurance. When he put his phone back in his pocket, he made his way back home. But before he could get back, someone came to him across the entrance of the building.

He halted Izuku back.

An unfamiliar person approached Izuku. He has never seen him before. But the uniform of the person made Izuku keep his guard up and at the same time, he was startled.

It was a policeman. "You're Midoriya Izuku, right? I'm Monoma from the police department, and I have a few questions for you, Midoriya Izuku."

When he said his name, he had this malicious tone in there as if he knew that Izuku had something to hide. He emphasized it so creepily.

Izuku smiled. "Of course."

But in the inside, Izuku was actually afraid and worried but he had to act normal and try not to make it so obvious. This was his first encounter with a police so he wasn't sure what to do. But all he can do is just relax and keep up a poker face. He mustn't be exposed.

"Please come with me." He told the guy.

Izuku nodded with a sweet smile to avoid any suspicions. He quietly followed Monoma as they made their way to the police department.