Not a part: Pride month special

(Jeremy's POV)

Me and Michael have kissed before, while high and while sober. On time it was pride month and there was a crowd surrounding this one teacher who was older. We walked over, this is 8th grade by the way, and we were listening and he was saying things like you people are sick and things like that. It took a couple seconds but I soon realized he was homophobic. I knew this was a problem for Michael because recently he had gotten into the LGBTQ+ (AN:is it LGBTQ+_or LGBTQA+ help) community, not out yet, but he was figuring himself out. I looked over at him and saw pure rage burning in his eyes. 'Oh shit' I thought. We made our way to the front of the crowd, as the teacher continued his rant now I was pretty pissed too because I totly supported the community. And Michael's Mom's were still lesbian and they were basically my mom's so how dare you insult my mother!!

Michael side pushed himself to the front into the small circle surrounding the teacher.

    "Hey professor!" Michael said getting his attention. He moved his hand towards himself at me telling me to come to him. I walked out and he grabbed my chin and pulled me to him I leaned in and our lips meet for a second in a peck... kiss thing. We just stood there Michael with a proud smile and some blush on his cheeks. Now Michael's mama just divorced his dad so he was becoming the phenomenon we all know as Michael Mell today so he was gaining confidence and this was a big step. (Also at the time we were still 'Straight ' so) meanwhile I was blushing my ass off and smiling.

    "Oh My God I think I'm gonna puke!" I watched the smirk spread onto Michael's face knowing what he was gonna say and joined in.

    "Lick it up baby, lick it up." Me and Michael said in unison crossing our arms and putting one side of our hips up. And a most the kids in the crowd cheered. Me and Michael laughed then Michael grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

    "Oh My God we sooooo stole that from a vine!" Michael said as we walked to class.

     "I know right!" I agree still giggling.

    It's been almost 4 years and now it's pride month again. Michael and I are having the time of our lives! We're going to the pride march in DC on the 8th and that just so happens to be Michael's birthday. And we were in class on the 7th and we just so happens to we have a homophobic sub. I'm sitting there waiting for Michael to snap at this teacher who's ranting about how 'gay people are sick' and such. You see thing about Michael is he is viewed as a good student to teachers, so this is going to be interesting.

    "Uy maaari kang tumigil iyong fucking bibig!" Michael yelled, without moving from the relaxed sitting potion he was in. Now no one but Michael and I knew what he just said all they understood was the fucking part.

    "Language Mr.Mell!" The teacher said. Michael took a breath in and out probably to stop himself from talking in Filipino again.

    "I'll wach my language when you watch yours." Michael retaliated.

    "Don't tell me your standing up for those f-" Michael cut her off. Now Michael hates that word I'm scared to even type it out. So the teacher just jumped into some knee deep shit.

    "Don't even say that word." Michael said leaning forward in his set. The teacher looked stunned and the other kids in the room were getting excited.

     "Don't tell me your one of those things to Mell" The teacher said. Michael laughed.

    "Why yes I am 'one of those things' persay" he said using air quotes for one of them. "And I'm offended that your calling us 'things'." Michael said the teacher walked down our row to... Me! Oh she does not know what she's doing Michael is my personal body guard with a passion.

    "I bet this one got you sick huh?" She said putting her finger on my nose and I was surprised Michael hadn't jumped on her yet.

    "I suggest you go sit your old little ass back down and get your finger out of his face before I make you lose your job because we haven't learned anything but options today and you just put your hands on a student in an aggressive manner and could get fired for that." Michael said. Someone went "ohhhhhh"

   "Also if anything I did it to him sooo...." The teacher scoffed and sat back I down.

    A couple of minutes pass of silence when the teacher went "I don't believe it. I want you to prove it."

    Michael suddenly put his glasses up and I got it so I quickly smashed our lips together. Out lips looked and then we moved in sync completely aware of all the people in the room watching us. Then the bell rang Michael and I pulled apart and then got out stuff together quickly before walking out the classroom, fingers intertwined. At lunch every one was freaking out about what happened. It was fun and I was being given too much credit by Michael.

**************************************************************************************************************

AN: So heeres the pride DAY special!!Sorry it's not much!!😅But it's something!

Word count: 913