Part 20: Late Night studying

(Jeremy's POV)

     I got out of bed tierdly stumbling over to Michael, who was on his computer. He's been taking a lot of pre-college courses and he's been doing this since six.

    I wrapped my arms around Michael. Resting them on his shoulders putting my head on top of his.

    "Come back to sleep Micha." I damnded tierdly. Michael laid down with me till I fell asleep then the got up and got back on the computer.

    "Jer I need to finish this. I have to pack my computer up tomorrow." Michael argued.

     "Yeah and we got a lot of packing to do tomorrow so you need sleep." I replied. Michael sighed.

    "I'll go to bed later." Michael bargened.

     "But you need to come to bed now. I won't be able to fo back to sleep without you." I begged.

     "Sorry Jer I need to do this." Michael said. I huffed slowly waking up more.

    I reached over Michael to his mouse and putting my hand on his.

    "Jer what are you doing?" Michael groaned. I ignored him and moved his mouse to the "save course" button in the top. Michael let me. After it saved I shut down the computer.

     "Come on your going to sleep for good." I said spinning him around. I grabbed his hand pulling him up the leading him back to the bed. Michael fought me back. Pulling his hand out of mind and and sitting back down.

    I turned and looked at him. He looked nerves even in the dim lightning of the basement. The only source of light was coming from the very tiny window, that sat where the basement wall stuck out into open a little.

    "Micha, what's worng?" I asked him. Michael shook his head standing up and taking me back over to our bed. I snuggled into him.

     "Is something wrong?" I asked again.

    "I-uh- just- its dumb." Michael stamered.

     "Its not dumb if its bothering you." I reussered him. "Tell me"

    "Ok fine, like I'm kinda scared to go to college. It's- its, our uh frist time away from home and um Yeah." Michael explained looking down.

    Michael's never been really good at telling people his emotions. He has also never been to good at explaining or even understanding his emotions. (I like to blam his dad for that)

    "Well, it's ok. You'll have me and I'll have you and it'll all be good. Ok?"

    "Ok." Michael agreed

    I snuggled back into Michael he pulled me up some putting his face in my hair. I'll never know why he likes my hair so much. I giggled.

After a couple of minutes we both fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
AN: Sorry for the short chapters, trying to fill it with fluff while we prepare for the angst. And the updateing schedule is going to get better (hopefully) also cheek out Luckysmut me and a friend made it to well, write smut.

Word count:493