Part 24: What the hell!?

TW: Sexual assault and the slightest bit of homophobia
(Jeremy's POV)

    I don't know how it happened. Me and Michael were just kissing one second. And then he was slamming into me.

     We were quite. I know that. I didnt make any noise. My mind was clouded with lust but I was still staying quite. The only things that left my lips were whimpers and wisperes to Michael.

     "Michaellllllll~" I drawled.

     "I'll be there in a second baby!" Was yelled back. Michael walked in. I smiled making grabby hands at him. He chuckled

      "I need to make breakfast Mahal. I'll be back in later I need to run out to grab something." Michael told me. I pouted.

      "Noooooo" I wined.

     "Sorry snaggol." Michael apologized kissing my nose, forehead then cheek. Before walking out.

     I lied there, cuss I was sore so I couldn't walk. Even though he didn't even go that hard, Michael gets pissed if I try and walk after sex, so I probably could, but I don't feel like facing Michael's wrath.

     The door opened abruptly. I looked over to see-

     Jason?!

     "Uh- hi-he, what are- how may h-help you?" I stammered. Jason didn't reply, he just walked over and leaned down.

     "Hows your day been?" He asked. I felt extremely uncomfortable.

    "U-um fine." I shuddered. "Please go away." I begged. Jason smirked.

     He kissed me.

     I desperately pushed him away. I squirmed and kiked my legs but he was much stronger than me. Tears streamed down my face I felt violated.

     "No. I dont want to." I managed to get out.

    His toung pushed past my lips I could feel it in my mouth, my attempts to fight back were nothing.

      His hand went under the cover. I screamed against his lips, beginning to flail under him. I was completely pushed against the bed and his hand was in my throat choking me. I just wanted to cuddle with Michael have him hold me as we watched Steven Universe.I sobbed moving my knee up to cover my privates when-

     I opened my eyes just in time to see Michael punch Jason while holding the collar of his shirt. There was the sound of tearing as Jason flew to the ground. Then I noticed Kayla standing in the doorway.

     Michael panted for a couple of seconds. Before running over to me.

    "You ok baby?" He asked gently. I shook my head no.

     "Hug?" I asked weakly. Michael wasted no time pulling me into a tight comforting hug, he rubbed my back as I began sobbing into his shirt.

     I calmed down after a bit and pulled away. There was the noise of someone clearing there throat.

    "Can I get some help?" Kayla asked.

     "I'll help you get him out of our room." Michael said walking over.

     "Michael." I shamed. He looked at me like it was the craziest thing he had ever heard.

    "But he- you- he-he-" Michael stammered.

     "He's still human." I admitted.

      "Barely" Michael mumbled. Michael helped Kayla get him to wherever they bought him.