Part 8: Conner?

AN: Conner and Evans thing didn't happen in this one.

(Jeremy's POV)

    Me and Michael were in his basement playing AOTD when my phone started ringing. We were so close to the end of the level. I kept playing. I hit the answer button right before we won.

    "YESSS!!!!!" Me and Michael yelled in unison... Just in time for my dad to hear. I picked up the phone putting it to my ear.

    "Yea dad?" I questioned . "Um..." I could hear someone or a couple of people laughing in the background.

    "I was wondering if you boys could come home? " He asked.

    "Um.. Yeah we can do that." I said. I

    "You guys aren't high right? " My dad asked.

    "Not at the moment no." I replied and I heard hysterical laughter in the background.

    "Good. Well be over in five!" He said.

   "Ok" I replied.

    "Love ya private." Dad said.

    "Love you too dad." I replied.

    "Also bring Michael." He added.

    "Got it. " I said.

    "Bye" I said.

   "Bye" He replied half-heartedly. Then hung up.

    "Ok Mikey get dressed, my dad wants us home." I said standing up.

    "Whyyyy!?!" He wined. "I was so gonna beat your ass! In Mario Kart!" He complained.

    "Oh boo hoo." I joked. "Oh my god imagine if we get there there and it's just Conner with a fucking chainsaw!?" Michael joked . I shook my head and rolled my eye.

    "I'm not entertaining your shenanigans." I told him as we changed our shirts. We changed and then left getting in Michael's car. We got home and walked up to the door. Hand in hand, like always.

    I knocked.

    "Hey boys!" My dad said. He sniffed before stepping aside.

   "You were checking for weed weren't you?" Michael asked. My dad nodded.

   "Hey dad." I said somewhat jokingly nugging Michael . He rolled his eyes.

    "Hey Mr.Heere!" Michael said. We turned the corner into the living room to actually see Conner. "Aww man you forgot the chainsaw." Michael said, sounding disappointed. Before his smile returned and he walked to Conner who was on the couch dragging me along and fist bumping him.

    "Yeah,This one" He said gabbing a finger at a woman who I just noticed sitting on the love seat. "And this one." He said gabbing a finger at a boy in a white and blue stripped polo, jean blue jeans and his hair looked jelled who was sitting next to him and looked nervous as all hell and was lightly holding his hand. "Said 'you can't bring your chainsaw Conner!'" Conner imitated. Michael laughed.

    "And ya know, that's a perfectly reasonable expectation." Michael said as we sat down next to the two boys.

    "There lucky I listen to em!" Conner replied.

    "So how's your life been... I'm assuming your Evan?" Michael said/ asked.

    "U-um y-ya I'm E-Evan." Evan said.

    "Aw.. You do stutter just like Con said!" Michael said, a shit earring grin on his face, I caught on to what he was doing.

    "C-Conner tal-talks about m-me!? "Evan asked hope in his voice.