Part 9:Prom

(Jeremy's POV)

    Me and Michael were talking to Christine when all of a sudden she went.

    "Hey what are you two wearing to prom?" Christine asked.

    "Uh... We don't know." Michael said simply.

    "What!? You guys aren't going!?!?" Christine asked.

    "Well we never said we weren't going, we just said we didn't make plans." I replied.

    "Well you guys are go-ing." Christine said emphasizing the parts in going.

    "Shit, Jer we're not getting out of this." Michael said emphasizing not.

    "So you don't wanna go?" Christine asked.

    "Nooo..." Michael said.

     "good." Christine said, crossing her arm's.

    Michael and I were currently out shopping with Christine. As you probably guessed, for suits. Michael was currently in the changing room, and yes we're shopping together so we know what the other has, anyway I already had my out fit, it was Navy blue pants and a button down that was also navy blue with a white dress shirt underneath it. I had a red tie that was the same color of Michael's tuxedo and had purple strips and let me tell you Michael's eyes lit up when he saw me in my tux and it just gave me this feeling of butterflies that I made him light up like that. Then the door opened.

Michael walked out in his dark red tuxedo, the same color as my tie, he had a white dress shirt under his dark red button up and dark red pants. He also had a navy blue bow tie like my tux and it had purple dots. I was the one who lit up now.

    "Mickey you look amazing!!" I told him walking up to him he put his hands on my hips.

    "You looked and look better~" He cooed nuzzling our noses together. I blushed.

    "Stop flirting you two are making me feel like a third wheel!" Christine complained jokingly. "Butttt... You look great Mike!!!!" Christine exclaimed. "We're buying it." She said.

    "I'm buying it." Michael corrected.

    "No Mike! It's my treat!" Christine instead.

    "Well it's our suits." Michael argued.

    "And my dress!" Christine pointed out.

    "Then make it my treat." Michael said. Christine was about to argue but Micha knew and stoped her before she could talk. "No I am paying." Micha stated stepping out of the stall with his tuxedo over his arm. "See it as us making up for making you feel like a third wheel." Mikey said.

    "You dont have to make up for it though!" Christine complained. "Too bad." Micha teased. We got to line and there was a war between Michael and Christine again but they had it with there eyes. It was a sight to see.

    Me and Michael made a dance routine, with numbers. On 0 is we intertwine the fingers on one of our hands, then my other hand rests on his shoulder,while his go to my waist.

    On 1 I step back and he steps forward 2 is the same with the other foot... Feet? Then on 3 he steps back and I step forward then 4 is the same with the other foot. Then we do that for a bit then on 5 he spins me 6 is us parting going out a little not letting our hands let go of each other.

     Then on 7 we we go back to our original potion. On 8 and 9 it's the same but on 10 he spins me towards him and I turn so he's sorta hugging me from behind how long as stay like that is on how fast the song is going.