Part 26: Winter break pt.2

TW: Mention of blood and injury, fights and stitches, reference to abusive parents and... truma?
  (Jeremy's POV)

     It was a little more then concerning to wake up a large thump accompanied by heavy and panicked breathing and small sobs. I sat up, still half asleep and tried to get up more.

    "Di-did-d I wake-wake yo-ou up? I'm sorry-sorry! I c-can-n g-o!" Michael studdered. My eyes shot open to see a very beat up looking Michael. (Isn't he just precious?) That woke me up. I shot off the bed and was next to Michael in seconds.

    "What happened Michael?" I asked him as I helped him up and sat him on the bed.

   "C-connor- Evan ca-came do-own- la-later." Michael stammered as I helped him control his breathing some.

    "Ok, that's fine mike." I replied gently. "I'm gonna take off your shirt so I can cheek your injuries alright, it that ok?" I asked him.

    "Y-yes." He said back with a sniff. I nodded softly and inched off Michael's shirt so he knew what I was doing and didnt panic more. Once it was off I saw a lot of shit.

    He had bruises everywhere. And I'm going to describe his face cuss it didn't do it earlier. He had a cut below his eye, his glasses were broken and the pieces of glass were in places of his face. Then I noticed.

    There was a huge stab in his arm.

    "Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

    "What?" Michael asked he followed my eyes and saw his arm. "Shit.." he muttered as I rushed to the door.

     "Mom! Dad! Get the car ready! We're going to the hospital!" I yelled getting Michael up off the bed.

    "What!? Why?" Mom yelled back.

    "I don't know what happened but Michael has a huge stab in his arm!" I fumed getting quieter as I got closer. Conmor and Jared were laying on the floor Evan was crying. I sighed.

    "Well Com'on I'm sure-" dad started I cut him off.

    "No dad it is necessary." I said blankly taking Michael outside, dad always tries to avoid making a deal out of things. We got to the car despite Michael and dad continously saying we didn't need to go to the hospital. Me and mom kept saying we do. Mom gave Michael a old shirt for the blood and an extra just in case while dad woke up Connor and Jared, along with getting Evan out here.

     "Ok what happened?" I asked again. Michael opened his mouth to try and explain I put my finger over his lips.

     "I don't know. I came downstairs and they were fighting." Mom replied. I sighed. "You could have Michael explan?" She offered. I looked at Michael he was still shaking slightly, looked like he was about to start crying again. I rolled my lip between my teeth in thought.

    "No, I'll find out later." I replied rubbing Michael back as a couple of tears ran down his face. "Its okay Micha." I whispered softly leaning in to his ear. He turned to me some and nuzzled into my neck sinking down in the seat to do so. I sighed and ran my fingers trough his hair and made sure he was keeping control of the cut.

    Connor, Evan, and Jared came outside Evan looked panicked and guilty Jared looks pissed and guilty Connor looked ready to kill. Jared and Evan got in the back while connor got next to me and dad got in the front. He looked at Michael and laughed. This bitch laughed.

    "We fucked him up good!" Connor said looking back at Jared. Jared looked down muttering a "stop Connor"

   "What do you mean? what happened?" I Asked.