Part 25:Winter break

(Jeremy's POV)

My Dad, and Michael's moms begged us to come down for winter break so we did. Michael was currently pulling into Mamas and Inas drive way.

Me and Michael knocked on the door with the limited amount of stuff we bought in our hands. The door opened and we were immediately crushed in a hug by Mama and Ina. Me and Michael laughed.

"Why do you boys have your stuff?" Ina asked as me and Michael walked in and towards the basement aka, Michals old room.

"Yeah we thought you going to your dad Jeremy." Mama said. Michael growled at the thought of me staying with my dad I giggled and let out the frist thought that came to mind.

"My Daddy said no." I told them. I flushed as I realised what I said, droping my clothes that I had started putting away. Evryone else bust out laughing as i stood there face flushed.

"THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!" I exclaimed. Yet everyone ignored me and continued to laugh.

"Whatever you say Jeremy, well if you and Mickey-poo decide to do anything  turn on some music or keep it down we don't wanna hear any moaning." Mama demanded.

"Of course Mama." Michael replied. And with that they were gone.

Michael slammed me up against the wall. I squeaked.

"Daddy siad no hmmm" Michael purred. I whimpered.

"Mickey not right now ok. Please." I begged. Michael smiled softly.

"Sorry baby." Michael apologized moving away from me. I sighed. "But... can I get a hug?" Michael asked nervously. I giggled, and wrapped my arms around Michael. Michael's always seemed to need more aftercare than me.

I breathed in Michael's sent that I loved and had his warmth engulfe me. I let myself get lost in it and felt myself sink away from reality as the ground dissipated. Though I wasn't scared cuss Michael had me and that was all that mattered.

"I love you so much baby." Michael muttered. I felt him kiss my neck, it wasn't lust filled or rough, it was soft and affectionate, it told me he actually loved me and really cared.

"Love you to Mickey." I mumbled shifting subconsciously.

I suddenly felt a strong urge to slip. I whispered.

"What's wrong cupcake." Damnit that nick name did not help.

"Slip." I mumbled. Michael kissed my neck again. Before pulling away.

"Well let's get ready so we can get back and you can slip, how about that." Michael offered. I nodded.

Me and Michael were standing in the bathroom, he was behind me hugging my waist. He began giving me butterfly kisses, but they just barely touched my skin. And it tickled so much!

"Mi-Mickey st-stop!"I laughed. Michael kept doing it though, holding me in place as I tried to squirm away. And then I saw my reflection, and I look pathetic, my smile looked horrible, my eyes were brimming with tears from laughing so hard. I felt tears of embarrassment strem down my face.

"Mi-Michael stop!" Michael stopped immediately seeing my tears.

"You ok sanggol?" He asked softly as I frantically wiped my tears.

"Ye-yeah-h I'm fi-ine." I studdered, as I relaxed back into Michael. I looked anywhere but Michael and the mirror.

"Now your lieing to me?" Michael asked sounding hurt.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. I looked in the mirror, hating who I saw looking back at me. I looked horrible, my face tear stained and red. Michael was staring at me with curiosity?Michael abruptly let go of my waist. He gently pushed me back against the wall. Michael leaned into my ear.