Part 17: Pool

(Jeremy's POV)

    "Michael! Hurry up!" I yelled down the basement stairs at my boyfriend.

"I'm coming" Michael yelled back.

Michael ran up the stairs. Before running into the kitchen, stuffing his bag with snacks and drinks.

"Michael were gonna be late!" I complained. Throwing my arms out almost droping the bag I had on my shoulder.

"Well we're gonna need something to eat and drink!" Michael argued. Standing up from the fringe.(he bent over to get in it)

"The pool doesn't allow food Micha." I reminded him. "I get it's been a year but you should know that as common sense." I said. Michael walked over to me.

"Don't get all snappy with me." Michalel dammaded now in front of me. He leaned down to my ear his breath sending shivers down my spine "Or I'll have to punish you baby boy" Michael growled in my ear. He had me for a second.

"No,no,no you dont get to do that!" I protested crossing my arms

"We might not be doing that but you still have to listen to me snaggol." Michael told me. I huffed.

"Fine I'll stop." I agreed. Michael smiled.

"Good boy." Michael prised. I blushed.

"Dont get me started." I groaned."Then you'll have to fix the problem and then well be super late." I complained. Michael stuck his toung out at me, as we finally got into the car.

Michael and me drove to the pool. We got out walking up to the entrance.

"Where were you guys we've been waiting forever!" Chole exclaimed.

    "Well Michael was taking to long!" I argued. Walking up to the group as Christine turned to check us all in.

    "Well tell Headphon'th (Headphones)to hurry hi'th(his) gay a'th (ass) up next time!" Rich exclaimed saying it more to Michael then me. Michael scoffed before huffing.

    Christine paid saying Michael paid last time but Michael was stubborn so he paid the half of it.

    We walked in and Michael didn't even try to get changed. I told him to and then went out. And i know it's kinda mean, but he had already made us late! I was getting kinda pissed. I got in and was having fun then I looked over to see Michael, sitting in a chair with his hoodie back on and his headphones up.

    "Michael" I mumbled getting out of the water. I walked up to him. "Michael?" I asked taping his shoulder. He looked up at me sliding his headphones down before reaching over grabbing a towel handing it to me.

    "You can stay in Jer-bear, your 18." Michael reminded me. I shook my head.

    "Why aren't you changed or in the pool?" I asked him. He looked over. I sighed and held my hand out to him. "Com'on." I said he took my hand letting me pull him up. But that face that said, he didn't wanna come with me. "I don't wanna tell you no but I don't want you just sitting here mike..." I told him.

    "J-Jeremy can I please not get in." Michael begged, once we got to the bathroom.

    "Why don't you wanna get in?" I asked him.

    "My arms, and... Everything Jer." Michael said. " I mean look at me. " Michael gestured vaguely to his body. "I'm disgusting, I'm fat my arms are cut up as hell! Jeremy people dont wana see-" Michael pulled up his sleeves "this!" He exclaimed pointing at his arms. I sighed. I leaned in playing a gentle kiss on his lips in attempt to confront him the we herd.