5

Charlie's p

Charlie's p.o.v

I stood still, stiff as a brick. I sobered up real quick. It seemed my breath had hitched in my throat as I stared into green eyes. His green eyes.

It seemed like forever just standing there staring at each other. God he's tall, I thought.

"What're you doing in my room?" He spoke, making me jump.

Words did not want to form from my mouth, so I was left standing there, my mouth moving like a fish.
I finally built the courage to say something, after minutes of being a fish.

"I--I didn't k-know this was y-your room." I stuttered.

He crossed his arms and let out a scoff. "Really?" He asked, slightly irritated.

"Y-yes." I replied.

He motioned towards his door.
"Well, get out." He said coldly.

I nodded, and stepped behind him to open the door but stopped. I remembered I had to pee.

"Nikki?"

"What?"

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall, last door on the left." He said stern.

"T-thank you." I said as I scurried out the room.

I hurried to the bathroom, thankfully no one was in here, or I might have peed on myself. Speaking of that, I almost peed on myself when I came face to face with Nikki. Okay, not face to face, more like face to chest.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, my face was a bit flush. I sighed and did my business.

------

I watched Tommy dance on the kitchen table with some blonde.
He seemed to be having a fun time, that is until the legs gave out, and the table came crashing to the floor.
Both Tommy and the girl started laughing their asses off, thinking that breaking the piece of furniture and possibly almost getting hurt was funny.

I decided I was going to head home, it was late and I had work in the morning.
I tapped Tommy on the shoulder and he spun around.
"Yes?" He asked with a smirk.

"Tom, Imma head home. I have work in the morning." I yelled over the music.

"Okay Charls, be safe, I'll see ya around." I cringed at the nickname, but smiled warmly and nodded.

"Don't party too hard." I said, knowing that wasn't possible for Tommy.

He just laughed it off and patted me on my shoulder. We said bye as I walked out the doors. I wasn't that drunk, and considering what happened earlier, I sobered up a good bit.

I walked to my car and got in, driving home. I checked my watch and it read, 2:00 a.m. holy shit.
I guess I lost track of time, oh well.

I pulled up at my apartment and got out. Dragging my feet to the door, searching around for my apartment key. I kept searching, it wasn't in my back pockets. It wasnt under the matt, nor the tiny plant pot next to my door.

Well hell.

I'm completely locked out of my apartment. And my landlord isn't here like always, probably off being a pervert.

What now? I can't sleep on the streets. But at the moment, I was really considering it.

I couldn't go to Jades, because she was at her mom's house because of her leg. Her mom worries too much, and made her stay with her so she could keep an eye on Jade. "Wouldn't want you slipping in the shower and not be able to get help." Her mom would say.

The only other option I had was the boy's house. It's the only option.
I huffed and climbed back in my car.
I put my head on the steering wheel.
"I just want fucking sleep!" I yelled into thin air.

And hell no was I sleeping in my car.

----

"Hey Tommy, again." I said, standing infront of him at the kitchen bar.

"Charlie, I thought you left?" He said sipping his drink.

"I did, but I can't find my key to my apartment, and I have no place to stay." I said drifting off.

"Oh, that's totally fine Charls. You can stay in the guest bedroom upstairs for tonight if you'd like." He said.

"Thanks so much Tommy." I said hugging him tightly, he just chuckled.

"Just one problem." He said making me release him.

I raised my eyebrow. "And whats that?"

Tommy scratched the back of his neck. "It-its kinda um, it's kinda right beside Nikki's room." He coughed, sipping his drink again.

"What!?" I whisper yelled.

"Sorry, it's the only one that's not occupied." He said.

I huffed and shook my head.

"No, it's fine. Just um, thanks."
I said as I began walking up the stairs.

"Wait! You don't even know where Nikki's room is, so how do you know where yours is?" Tommy yelled after me.

I laughed to myself.

"I know where his room is."

.
.
.

Thanks for reading this crappy story! Hit the star and have a great day, evening or morning and don't forget to rock on🤘🎸

Also, you guys I literally ran over a big ass snake while riding my dirtbike and I'm still shaking.
Did I mention I hate snakes?
For you snake lovers, he slithered away, so I didn't kill him. Your welcome.
💙♥💙♥💙♥💙♥💙♥💙♥💙♥