20.

(Look how adorable Nikki is😍😢)

(Also, big thanks to lilipad915 for the amazing idea!💕)

Charlie's p.o.v

The party died down a notch and we were now sitting around a huge campfire that Nikki and some other guy made. Its pitch black except for the moon and the flame of the fire.

I was sitting next to some girl, who was sucking some guys face off.
It was mentally disturbing.

On the left side of me was another girl, she was pretty. She had blonde long hair, with sparkling blue eyes.
She was a petite girl, just like me. And she didn't look like a groupie, she looked decent.

Tommy sat along the circle with Nikki on the other side of him. I'm guessing they made up from their little fight. They really acted like kids sometimes, but truly they were brothers at heart.

We all sat in silence, drinking our choice of achohol and listening to the crackling of the fire. And the music that was being played in the distance.

I almost jumped out of my skin when the petite girl beside me spoke.

"Who wants to play a game of truth or dare?" She suggested with an eager smile.

"I'm in." I said raising my hand, along with everyone else of the group. Including Nikki.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" She asked, taking a sip of her beer.

"I'll go." Tommy spoke up. He was really giddy for some reason.

I eyed him suspiciously. Hoping he wouldn't dare me or anyone else something embarrassing.

"Charlie, truth or dare." He said with a michievious grin that I know all to well.

"Um." I stuck my tongue in my cheek. "Dare."

Everyone smiled and rubbed their hands together getting ready for what Tommy was about to say.

"Ok Charlie, I dare you to take your shirt off." He smiled gulping his drink.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. "Seriously?" I asked with a slight smirk. The achohol must be really kicking in, because if it wasnt, I would have probably gotten embarrassed and ran away.

"You can't back down on a dare." He smiled.  I glanced at Nikki for a split second and his eyes were glued on mine.

My cheeks heated and I slowly reached for the hem of my shirt.
Etching it over my head and onto the sand behind me.

All of the guy's mouths were almost touching the ground.

I looked down at my black lacy bra and back up to them. "What?" I asked nonchalantly.

I glanced at Nikki again and this time, his eyes weren't glued to my eyes. They were glued to my breast.

I felt my cheeks getting hotter but I cleared my throat and looked to Tommy for help. Only to find him with a dropped jaw too.

Tommy slowly clapped his hands together, along with everyone else.
Except for Nikki, he had his jaw clenched, staring at the other guys who were staring at me.
He's going to see what it feels like.

"Okay I'll go." The girl beside me quickly spoke. Making me look over to her.

"Sam, I dare you to kiss April." She smirked.

Sam was the shy kid, and April was a lesbian. From what I know.

Sam shyly looked up to April and April scoffed and stood up, walking away.Everyone started laughing at him and he just looked down. Poor kid.

"Okay Charlie, truth or dare." Kacy, the jackass said. Making me scoff.
He was also the biggest pervert of the group.

"Dare." I said. I didn't need anyone to know any secrets of me by the word of truth.

"I dare you to kiss Tommy." He smiled innocently. This asshole.

I looked to Tommy and he was just as shocked as I was.

"Remember, you can't back down from a dare." Kacy laughed.

I rolled my eyes, but an idea popped in my head. If I kiss Tommy, Nikki will see and he'll get a taste of his own medicine.

Tommy won't be the first person I've kissed. He'll be the second. My first was in 2nd grade, don't judge.

Tommy didn't say anything, he just got up and walked towards me. He took my hand and pulled me up. I still had to look up at him though.

We were turned to the side so Nikki would get a front row view.

Tommy smiled and cupped my cheek. It felt weird to be honest. Hes like my big brother.

I caught a glimpse of Nikki with his jaw clenched, staring at us.

Tommy lent down and caught my lips in his, sighing as he did.

I gripped his forearms and melted into the kiss. Tommy is such a romantic. But I'm not much of an affectionate person.

I pulled away and smiled. Tommys pupils were dialated extremely and he was breathing heavy.

I looked at everyone and they were all smiling, except Nikki, who was no where to be found.

I let go of Tommys arms and patted his chest. "Your a good kisser." I grabbed my drink and chugged it.
I wonder where Nikki went?

We continued to play truth or dare
Until we ran out of things to do. Also may I add, I am just in my bra and underwear. Because people are real freaks and want to see me naked.

Someone tried to get me to completely undress but that wasn't happening.

I looked all around but there was still no sign of Nikki. He must have finally felt my pain and left.

I stood up and glanced down the beach to see a figure walking in the opposite direction down the beach, away from everyone. And of course I was going to be stupid and follow that figure that deep down inside I'm hoping is Nikki.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyo! Tell me your thoughts lol.
I have alot of ideas at the moment so your welcome! Also I'm in a group chat on Instagram and we talk about Nikki and crackhead stuff. The name to my Instagram is in my bio if you want to join and be a crackhead lol

Have a great day and don't forget to rock on🤘🎸