6

⚠️ Mature content warning ⚠️

Charlie's p.o.v

I don't know why, but my feet decided to carry me up the stairs. Past Nikki' s room, and to the room I was staying in.
I could have declined the decision of staying here but I didnt. I could have just slept on the street. Who am I kidding? Hell no would I ever sleep on the streets.
Unless I became homeless, which I hope never happens.

My head is spinning from all the alcohol I consumed, but I carried on.
Stepping over people who had passed out on the floor, with vomit running down their chests. Gross.

I finally made my way past all the fumes of the party, it was all just muffled now. And now I was standing in front of my temporary room.
The door is closed, so I'm hoping this is the right room.
I looked to my left and saw Nikki's door, so this has to be the right room.
I now new what Nikki's door looked like because it was the only black door out of all the other doors in the house, and I remember earlier coming face to face with a solid black door.
His room is literally right next to mine, like if you were to walk in side my room and knock the wall down, you would be in Nikki's room.

I averted my gaze from Nikki's door to my own. Slowly, I turned the door knob, hoping no one was occupying this room. That would be just my luck.
Once the door was opened, I was met with darkness. God this house is so dark, I thought.

I stepped inside and turned the lamp on that was on a small table.
I let out a sigh of relief when I saw nobody in the room. It was a cute little guest room.
There was a full sized bed in the corner, a nightstand beside the bed, and a chair to go with it.
There was no t.v, but that was fine for me. Having no t.v was fine because there was a huge bookshelf in the corner of the room.
And anyone who knows me, knows I love books with a passion. They're just a good getaway for your brain.

I closed the door behind me and sighed happily as I made my way to the bookshelf. I ran my fingers along all of the amazing books until I stopped at a certain book. The Scarlett Letter. It's one of my favorites.

I picked it up and sat on the bed that was up against the same wall that separates me and Nikki. And if I'm not mistaken I think his bed was up against the same wall.

I scooted up against the headboard and started reading, the drunkenness fading as I did.

I was on the last sentence of the third page when I heard an all to familiar sound. A moan. And I only know what a moan sounds like because, I mean who doesn't. Although, a man has never made me moan. Any man at that, but that's besides the point.

I put my ear against the cool wall and listened, seeing if it was a moan that I heard.
Sure enough, I heard it again. Only this time it was a bit louder than the first. It was definitely a male that was moaning. It had to be Nikki, because he's the only person I saw in his room.

My face reddened at the thought. I didn't hear a girls voice, or moan.
Oh my god, he could be gay.

I let out a hearty laugh at the thought, no way was Nikki gay. And it was only one person's moan.

I continued to listen like the creep I am. There was a small whimper, and then another loud moan. "Fuck." The person let out. I could here the sounds very, very well seeing as Nikki's bed is up against the same wall, just on the opposite side.

Was he jerking off?

The thought hit me like a train. Oh my god, Nikki's jerking off.
Well, either that or he's not pleasing his girl.

Moans and curses continued as Nikki I'm guessing finished. "Holy shit." The voice breathed out, pretty loudly. But it was all a bit muffled.

I closed the book and set it on the bedside table. I was done for tonight. Totally done. My heart was racing, and I even broke out in a small sweat. My hands feel clammy and my cheeks were still heated. I also noticed that my mouth was hanging opened, almost touching the floor.

My face stayed red as I shifted to get under the covers. I shut my eyes and tried to get some sleep as I thought about the event that just happened.

Nikki's p.o.v

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding after Charlie left.
I looked down and saw a bulge appearing in a certain area. How the hell did she manage to give me a boner? She didn't even do anything.

I decided to call it a night. Usually I would stay up till the early hours of the morning still partying, but these past few days of nonstop partying has physically drug me down.

I turned out all the lights, so I was now sitting in pure darkness on my bed, listening to the muffled sounds of the party downstairs.

As I lay there trying to sleep, I heard a door shut close. The noise came from the room beside me, it was a guest bedroom. It was really an extra room, but since Tommys mom sometimes visited, she would stay in there.
Tommy got mad at me once for hitting on his mom, but I found it funny. And when I didn't stop, he stopped letting her stay in the room and instead let her sleep in his room.

The person who shut the door was probably two strangers trying to get it on. I grunted and put a pillow over my face waiting for the sounds of them fucking, but the sounds never came.

As time passed, I noticed I still had a hard on. Which was weird, because it's been a little over an hour. But it was also reasonable because I couldn't seem to get a specific person out of my head. Charlie.

Yea she was younger than me, but I do have to admit she has a perfect little body. She has the perfect ass, nice tits, not big, but not too small either. Her flowy light brown hair was so beautiful.

I treated her like such trash, and I think she hates me. It's not my fault, I mean it kinda is, but it's how I treat everyone. I'm actually a shy person, but no one needs to know that. Especially Charlie.

Now that I lay in the darkness, with a hard on, there's only one thing I can think of doing. And that's to get myself off. I don't masturbate often, considering I always have girls to help with that problem.
But tonight was different, I needed this.

I slowly unzipped my leather pants and pulled them down letting my dick spring free. I grabbed my pants and threw them off the bed. I sighed in relief of not having my dick squeezed to death by the tight leather pants.

I let out a low moan when I grasped my member. I let out a louder moan than the first when I began stroking myself. I whimpered and let out a loud groan as I picked up the speed.

I went faster, it only took minutes before I felt myself getting closer. "Fuck." I breathed out.

I continued to let out curses and moans as I came. "Holy shit." I finally breathed out. My chest was heaving and my heart was beating very fast.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking of Charlie's small figure underneath me, or her small hand wrapped around me, while jerking off.

I cleaned up and layed down on my bed with a small smile. I know I shouldn't have thought of Charlie while getting myself off, but it felt so right at the moment.

It was just for this once.

.
.
.
Bet you didn't see that coming did ya?
Love you guys! Srry for the long ass chapter, but thx for reading.🎸🤘