25.

Charlie's p

Charlie's p.o.v

Dear diary,

It's been two days since the guys were here, and since Nikki....well you remember. Anyways, I've been missing them alot, and I've also been coming up with really good Ideas to get Nikki back. I'm currently listening to the Beatles, they're my favorite. Well, sorry to cut it short today diary, but I have to clean the house. Until then, goodbye.

I closed my diary and put it right back where it had been, under my mattress. Some people may think it's corny to have a diary, but in all honesty it's really not. My diary helps me when I need to get things off my chest when I have no one to talk to.

Anyways, I need to clean the house. It's a real mess. Somehow it always decides to get messy when I'm sleeping, I wonder how that happens. I giggled to myself and walked out to the kitchen.

I walked over to my record player and took out the Beatles album and instead put in the boys Too Fast For Love, album. I snuck it from Tommy's room last time when I visited. I thought it sounded pretty neat.

I smiled when Live Wire started to play, its the first song I ever heard of them.

I danced around as the music filled the small apartment. Cleaning as I did.

I picked up beer cans all while hopping around, probably looking like a crazy woman.

Cause I'm alive.

The song ended and Come on And Dance came on, now this is my song.

I started dancing while singing my heart out. The chorus deepened, "Come on and Dance!" I sang.

Suddenly, the music stopped and I whipped around. "Having fun?" None other than Nikki asked.

"How the fuck did you get in here?!" I placed my hand over my heart, while my cheeks heated.

"I think you looked pretty hot dancing to the songs I wrote." He smirked, crossing his arms while leaning against the wall by the record player.

"Nikki." I breathed out. "Answer my question."

"Um, let's just say, you should probably lock your door more often."
He chuckled, pushing himself off the wall and walking towards me.

I backed up as he came closer. I could only go so far before my back hit the kitchen counter.

He placed his hands on either side of me on the counter, while he towered over me with his signature smirk.

My heart fluttered as he looked directly into my eyes. "Why're you here?" I asked, well basically stuttered out, but ya know.

"Just came to see my girl." He said with a smile. His girl?

"Your girl?" I asked.

He smirked. "Yea, my girl." He lowered his head til his lips were pressed to my neck. I shivered and let out a breath. His hands found my hips and pulled me closer to his body, while he sucked away at my neck.

I smirked when I remembered my plan of getting him back.

He reached down and grabbed my leg, hiking it up and around his waist.

I let out a slight moan, but held my cool.

I ground my hips into him, earning a moan from him. God that was beautiful. I thought.

I reached up and ran my hands through his hair, giving it a slight tug as I did. He let out a shaky breath.

Before this gets too far, I need to make my escape.

I quickly untangled myself from him and ducked under his arm and turned back around to see him heaving, lust written all over his face and in his eyes. His pupils were dialated so much, you could hardly see the color of them.

"What's wrong?" He asked, slightly out of breath.

I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You think you can tease me and get away with it?" I quirked an eyebrow and smirked.

His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, and them settled as he realized what I was talking about.

He threw his head back and chuckled. "That was your punishment, not teasing." He said.

"Yea? Well this is your punishment for punishing me. And if you call what you did not teasing, then you have problems." I laughed.

He stared at me and smiled. "What?" I asked. Why is he staring at me like that?

"Could you even walk after what I did to you?" He laughed.

My cheeks heated and I looked down.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed, if it makes you feel better, I had to get myself off multiple times just to get it to go down." He shrugged.

I scrunched my face and laughed. "Your disgusting." I laughed.

He scoffed with a smile. "Well it's true."

"And yes I could walk, after a few minutes." I said the last part a bit quietly.

"What was that last part?" He smirked.

"After a few minutes." I said quietly again.

"Huh?" He held his hand up to his ear. "Can't quite hear you."

"After a few minutes!" I chuckled.

He chuckled as well. "Knew it."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Heyo!! It's a me. Sorry for being inactive, just been dealing with some stuff, but I'm back! Did you like this chapter? Tell me what you thought. Have a great day and don't forget to rock on🤘🎸)