28.

Charlie's POV

Charlie's POV

I woke up the next morning to someone moving next to me, I felt an arm being wrapped securely around my waist, pulling me into their chest.

A small smile planted itself on my lips as I recalled the night before, blushing when I remembered all that had happened. And who it was done with.

I looked down at his arm around my waist. I slowly shifted to where his arm was now wrapped around my back, towards my hip, careful as to not wake him.

I looked up at him sleeping, his hair in his face. I smiled, he's beautiful when he sleeps.
When hes sleeping, hes not the guy who roles around on stage, and sets himself on fire, (Yea, he did that) he's not that guy, he's peaceful, away from all of the rock n roll.

I brought my finger up and gently ran it down his nose, causing him to scrunch it up. I smiled in awe. He's so adorable it hurts.

I traced his perfectly sculpted jawline with the tips of my fingers and admired his perfect face.

His grip on my hip tightened and a smirk formed on his lips. I quirked my eyebrow and watched him intently, what is he doing?

Almost immediately as I questioned, I was quickly flipped onto my stomach and pinned down by Nikki. I let out a gasp and tried to look over my shoulder.

"Nikki, what in the hell are you doing?" I asked, but he didn't say anything. Instead, he lowered himself on me and leaned in closer to my ear.

"Your beautiful." He whispered.

2 hours laterㄱ

Nikki's POV

I walked out of my bedroom and shut the door behind me, smirk on my face. I walked downstairs and saw Vince sitting at the bar, drinking something.

"Hey man, where's Charlie?" Vince asked, I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I asked, looking down to try and avoid the grin that was forming on my lips.

"Are you kidding me?!" Vince laughed, "I think the whole world knows Charlie's in this house." He chuckled. My cheeks warmed up, were we that loud?

I laughed and shrugged it off, grabbing a beer out of the fridge. Charlie stayed in my room because when she told me she could walk, and I told her she couldn't, guess who was right? Right when she stood from the bed, I had to catch her from collapsing on the floor. Shes adorable.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked, trying to get the thought of Charlie out of my head, just picturing her naked body underneath me gets me excited.

"Hey," Vince said, snapping his fingers in front of my face to get my attention. I swatted his hand away and looked at him like he was crazy.
"You spaced out on me." He chuckled.

"Oh sorry," I said, clearing my throat, looking down to make sure I didn't have a hard on. Thank God I didn't.
"What'd you say?" I asked.
He laughed and shook his head.
"I said, we were supposed to head down to the studio today to work on the new songs you showed me." He said.

I nodded my head and stood from the bar, "What time are we leaving?" I asked. "About thirty minutes from now, why?" He asked, giving me a quizzical look.

I shrugged my shoulders with a slight smirk, "Nothin." I said, heading towards the stairs. I headed up to my room and opened the door. There, on my bed, was Charlie, sprawled out, her head at the end of the bed. She wore one of my black t-shirts and nothing else.

"Hey, we're about to head down to the studio." I said, closing the door behind me. She rolled over and looked at me, before rolling back on her back and staring at the ceiling. She nodded her head. "Okay." She said.

I hummed in response and walked closer to her. "Just okay hm?" I smirked, leaning down towards her lips, gently placing mine on hers. She smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I pulled away and smiled, giving her a peck on the lips and then the cheek. "I'll see you later." I said, standing back up to my full height.

She nodded and hung her arms above her head and off of the end of the bed, her hair falling along with them. "Have fun." She said.

"I'll try." I smirked, turning and walking out the door, if I stayed any longer, the door would have been locked and we wouldn't be coming out until the early hours of the next morning.

I'm so glad me and Charlie are together, she's such an amazing girl. I wouldn't rather anything or anyone  else but her,
My Charlie.

(A/N
hello! What'd you guys think of this one? What else do you want to see in this story?  Goodnight, my humans.