35.

•1986•

1986•

It's been almost a full week now since everything's happened. I couldn't stay in the hotel for too long because my money supply was running low, so I've been staying with none other than Mick.

Anywhere is great as long as it's away from him. The theatre of pain tour got delayed for whatever reason and they won't go on it until two weeks from now. Nikki hasn't tried calling me once. Hell, I doubt if he even knows I'm at Mick's house. He probably wouldn't care anyway.

I was broken away from my thoughts by the sound of yelling and stomping coming from the other room. I sighed and got up from the couch, making my way towards the kitchen.

"Mick what the h-" I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Mick on all fours trying to look under the kitchen island.

"Hush," He stuck his hand out to silence me. "That little shit's under here somewhere." He grumbled.

What in the actual hell is he talking about?

"Mick-" I stiffled a laugh when he stuck his hand out again. "Shhh."

I threw my hands up in surrender. "Gotcha!" He yelled, quickly sliding his hand that was under the island out. In his hand he held the smallest little mouse.

My mouth fell open and I quickly covered it with my hand, I had never seen anything cuter.

"Oh my gosh.." I said in awe.

"Little bastard's been chewing through all of my cereal boxes, well not anymore." He grunted, holding on to the counter for support when lifting himself up.

"Mick please tell me you're not gonna kill him." I was metaphorically gnawing my fingernails as I watched him make his way to the door.

"No, but I'm gonna get rid of it that's for sure." His voice faded as he walked further down the street, stopping a little girl that was on her bike.

I watched as he showed her the mouse, holding it out to her and saying something. Finally, she grabbed the mouse and put him in her front basket, I couldn't help but laugh at his way of 'getting rid of it'.

"You did not just give a little girl a wild rat." I couldn't control my laughter at the thought of the little mouse having to live it's life getting dressed up with glitter and sparkles.

"I sure as hell did." He gave a laugh as he shut the door behind him and sunk down on the couch.

"And how much longer is it gonna be until I have to give you away?"
He looked to me with his arms crossed.

My face fell slightly as I went in thought. "Mick, you know I don't want to see him." I sighed, running a hand over my face.

"Charlie, you're going to have to eventually." He made his way to the fridge where he grabbed two beers and handed me one.

"I know," I looked down as I sipped on my beer. "but I'm scared, what if he's already moved on, like what if I go there and he's already got another girl in his lap?"

"Then that's just a problem you'll have to face. Look, I can guarantee you that if he does have a girl, then its most likely going to be some bimbo that he found on the street to try and replace you, but trust me Charls, there is no replacing you, and he'll just have to figure that one out on his own."

He started drinking his beer as he turned on the tv, kicking up his feet and laying back to watch the news.

I nodded my head, Mick was right. But maybe I did overreact, I mean I could have talked to Nikki about it instead of blowing up on him like I did. But he deserved it, and he wouldn't tell me that he was shooting up heroin.

I mean, I guess I blew up the way I did because it brought back memories from when I was younger. The whole reason I even moved to California was to get away from my parents. They were both always so strung out and brain dead that I doubt they even know I left.

I left trying to get away from it all, but now, I'm only digging my way back into the hard life.

(A/N) hello all of my precious children :') this was kinda just a filler chapter, but what are your thoughts on Nikki and Charlie? What do you think should happen between them? Anyways, thanks for reading, have a great day💕