.12

I was listening to 'Sure Feels Right by Sixx A

I was listening to 'Sure Feels Right by Sixx A.M. while writing this!

1980's

Charlie's p.o.v

I woke up from my hibernation and stretched. I just wanna go back to sleep, but I know I can't because I have work. Stupid, stupid work. I groaned just thinking about it. If it was my choice, I wouldn't be working at all, but since it really isn't my choice, I have to work.

I stepped over the side of my bed and stood, my head spinning as I did.
This routine was an everyday thing, and it probably will be for the rest of my entire life.

I slowly, but surely drug myself to the bathroom to get ready for work. Taking a shower, brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, getting dressed and leaving is basically my routine.

I opened my door after grabbing my keys, and stepped out into the morning air. I don't think the air is very healthy to breath in LA, but it felt nice. So you know what? I'm going to breath the damn air.

I went to take another step, but instead stepped on something. I looked down to see a white piece of paper beneath my boot. What the hell? I thought.

I bent down and picked it up, when I came back up with it, I looked around making sure no one was watching me as I did so.

I scanned the front of it, where the print of my boot was stamped on its surface. There was nothing on it, so I flipped it over, there was writing.

Charlie, meet me at the beach at 10 o'clock tonight.

  Those small words made me crack a smile. I guessed it was Nikki, but who knows? it could be Tommy. Or Jade. Hell, it could have even been Dave.
Whoever it was, knows my name.

I scrunched my eyebrows as I re-read the words. Should I?

I checked my watch, I'm going to be late, again.

I quickly put the note in my pocket and ran down the stairs, hopping into my car. I thought back to the note as I drove off towards the Whisky.
_______

The whole day, all that was on my mind was the note. Who would mysteriously write a note and put it on my doorstep, without writing who it was from?

Now, it was nine o'clock, close to being ten. And I was feeling anxious for some reason. I didn't want to let the person down by not showing up, but on the other hand, I don't want to get kidnapped.

I paced my small apartment running  my hands through my hair, as I thought of what to do.

I sighed, I'm gonna do it. I'm going to meet this person at the beach at directly ten o'clock at night.

I changed from my work clothes and instead wore a t-shirt and some ripped blue jeans. 

It was now dark outside, the perfect time to get kidnapped or killed. I smiled. "Just peachy." I stated as I now sat in my car.