11.

Tommy' s p

Tommy' s p.o.v

Man! I knew the idea of getting Sixx to bring Charlie her necklace would work! I mean, it's been hours and he's still not back yet.

It started raining, more like storming earlier. And I know Nikki isn't afraid to walk in the rain. It's starting to get late, so I'm guessing he stayed at her place. My plan fucking worked dude!

Man I'm good at this.

The front door opened and I whipped my head around to see who it was. Dammit, it was Nikki. Guess my plan didn't work after all.

I jumped up from the couch and jogged over to him. "Sixx! Man what are you doin here?"

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Um, I don't know. I guess it's because I live here." He shrugged.

"Yea, but you were supposed to be at Charlie's." I said.

"I was, because it was raining. Now it's not." He said, kicking off his boots.

I scanned him over for any signs of hickies or scratches, but nothing.

"So, your telling me I made that perfect ass plan for nothing? You didn't even get laid!?" I threw my hands in the air.

He chuckled and shook his head. "I don't like her just because I want to get her out of her pants."

He widened his eyes when he realised what he just said. "Uh, I--I mean. I don't like her, that's not what I meant." He stammered.

I smirked. "You do like her don't you Sixx?"

"No!" He huffed. I continued to smile. He definitely likes her. "We're just friends." He spoke.

"Ok. Whatever you say." I turned around to walk back to the couch, satisfied.

He grunted. "Imma go take a shower. Then I'm going to the bar."

I just chuckled as I picked up the playboy magazine I was looking at before. God I love women.

_____________

Charlie's p.o.v

Nikki left soon after it stopped storming. He said he wouldn't want to bother me by sleeping here. Maybe that was a lie. Maybe he didn't want to stay with me for no excuse. I needed to catch up on more of my sleep anyway.

It was fun while it lasted. He probably had to go hook up with some groupie. Who knows?

He atleast helped me pick up the gummy bears from our little war. So that was nice.

Now, I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling trying to sleep. But I couldn't seem to get Nikki out of my head.

Every time I was around Nikki, it just felt right. He makes me stutter, and I never stutter. He also makes me blush, which I hate. It's just so confusing.